Found again

The doctors POV

I made my way across the branch slowly and carefully with a vine tied around my wrist. I sat at the end wondering what to do with the cut on the palm of my hand but there was nothing I could do.

I tied the vine tight around my waist and then tied it around my wrist, my plan was to go down and get my sonic screwdriver and then pull myself up using the other end of the vine. As I started to lower myself down I heard a clap of thunder which scared me at first but I carried on. I immediately thought of Rose, she loves to watch nature and thunder. I had more determination to save Rose thinking about her.

I lowered myself into the lion den as I heard another bang of thunder. My feet touched the ground as a lion started to wake up. I looked up and hoping and prayed he wouldn't wake up. I put my hand on the vine ready to pull myself up just in case but luckily the lion did not wake up. I sighed in relief and tiptoed through more lions towards my sonic screwdriver.

I was about three-quarters of the way to my sonic screwdriver then the vine couldn't go any further, the vine wasn't long enough. I knew I needed to untangle myself from the vine and just be extra careful because I couldn't escape easily if I didn't have the vine with me. I sighed knowing what I needed to do and untangle myself.

After I untangled myself from the vine I  carried on making the small and hard adventure across the lion den. I quickly grabbed my sonic screwdriver the second I was in reach. I quickly put it in my pocket and tiptoed back over to the hanging vine.

I tangled my arm back up and tiptoed back over to the branch. As I was about halfway back when there was another clap of thunder and a lion cub started to wake up. I hoped it wouldn't wake up, but it's a cub, it's bound to wake up. The cub opened its eyes and looked at me and then cried out, I decided to pull myself up so I did. I heard the lions roar as he saw me and I pulled myself up quicker.

I reached the branch and pulled myself up. I sat on the branch in relief and looked at my palm again. I pulled out my sonic screwdriver and scanned my hand. I heard the familiar buzz as the cut on my hand disappeared.

I untied the vine from the branch so I move it so I can use that to get down from the tree. I tied the vine again just outside the lion den and tied it around my wrist as I got down.

I heard another clap of thunder when I got down to the ground, I quickly moved away from the lion den as I heard another bang in thunder. I went back to the place where I found the water and berry's and decided to have some food. I scanned the berry's and then look at the sonic screwdriver
"Red raspberry, edible" It read as.
"Good job it's edible," I mumble to myself. I ate the berry's and had a bit of water before setting off again.

It started to rain when I stood up from the side of the pond. I held my sonic screwdriver up trying to find the TARDIS as the sun went down. I look at my sonic screwdriver and there was no sense of the TARDIS. I looked at it puzzled and tried again. But still nothing.

Instead, I decided to just find my way out the normal way, I went the opposite way from the lion den and towards the tribe which I knew was a bad idea. As I moved closer to the camp I turned left, away from the camp and the lion den but hopefully closer to the TARDIS.

After 5 minutes of walking, I heard people talking and shouting. I quickly ducked behind a tree. I instantly knew who was talking and if I was seen I would be caught again. I looked around for vines to try and climb up a tree to escape again but there were non I could grab onto, they were all too high up.

I heard a noise in a different bush and I couldn't help but look over. I saw a cat, I assumed another ocelot, jumped out of the bush and tried to run away but the next thing I knew the cat had a spear through it. I saw this as my chance and ran.

"There." I quickly paused and looked around. Everyone was looking at me. I smile knowing I'm busted.
"More cats over there." I point in the opposite direction. I quickly run the other way hoping to escape.

As I ran I looked at the sun, to check what time of day it was, it was about 7:30 pm, the sun was going down and I knew Rose would be watching the sunset. My gaze quickly turned from the sunset when I heard another bang of thunder and lightning in the distance.
"Grab him," I turned around and saw the tribe had found me again. I quickly started to run again into the deep woods,

It was now about 11 pm and it was very dark. No moonlight no nothing, I was too deep in the woods. All the trees were blocking the only light in the sky. The only light I had was the slight glow of my sonic screwdriver. I then heard another bang on thunder but it sounded a little bit different, it sounded really close now but that wasn't what was different. I then heard the TARDIS and I quickly turned behind me and saw the TARDIS landing. I opened the doors expecting to see someone controlling it but the was no one.

Curiously I walked in all the way and closed the door. I walked over to the controls and scanned them to see any recent DNA on them but there was nothing recently. I flicked a few switches and then looked at the screen.
"Loading..."
I then pressed another button and a name came up on my screen
"Rose Tyler"
I stood and thought for a second before realising what happened and why the TARDIS wanted me to put Rose's jumper back into the box of the TARDIS. I also realised that the machine keeping the TARDIS away was now switched off if the TARDIS found Rose. I quickly took us back to where we originally were.