Taken away

The Doctors POV

After I looked away from Rose I heard her screaming and milliseconds later her hand let go of mine. I quickly turned around to see a figure running off and dragging Rose with them.

I go to and run after them, when someone from behind me grabbed me and pulled me down to the floor then ran off as well, I didn't see where the person who grabbed me went but most importantly I saw where the person who grabbed Rose went. I stood up and ran in the direction where she was taken, which was through a little alleyway, but there were 3 different pathways they could have gone down.

I went and looked around on the floor to see if there were any footsteps in the dirt, but there were footsteps on every path. I took my sonic screwdriver out and scanned all the footprints on the floor to see which ones were the newest. Then I heard Rose shout
"LET ME GO!" it sounded like it was coming from the left pathway so that's the path I took and ran down.

Rose's POV

I try and scream against the hand over my mouth but it's no use, I tried to set myself free but I can't, every time I try to move they hold me tighter and it's starting to hurt A little, so I stop trying to set free and let the doctor come and save me that's all I can do and I know he will come, he always comes and saves me.

Finally, they take their hands off my mouth and put me on the floor still holding me down while they get something out there pocket, it looked like a small key. Then I quickly shout hoping the doctor will hear me.
"LET ME GO" I knew there was going to be consequences of shouting but I don't care if it lets the doctor know where I am I'm fine about it.

Suddenly they pick me up again and run off down an alleyway into A small house, there was now another person behind me now. I try and set myself free again forgetting every time I move they held me tighter and tighter. He takes down his black hood showing his identity to me.
"Hand me that" I heard him say. At first, I thought he was talking to me but then A small child, only about 7 years old hand him something and then I felt something like A needle going into my arm and then all I saw was darkness.

***

The next thing I know is I woke up on the floor and I was in A very dark cell it looks like it's in the underground. The only light was coming through A little window at the top of the cell which looks like it's on the ground level. There was only a little bench for a bed and a toilet in the cell. I try to walk over to the little window but I can't stand up, my head was spinning and I also felt sick so I end up sitting back down quickly. Then I hear someone opening the door and I quickly turn around.

"Why do you need me," I say still knowing my body won't let me stand. He says nothing but opens the door and walks in.
"This won't hurt, stay still. And don't think about making an escape."
"What choice do I have it's not like I can stand up is it?!" I say arguing back. But again the man says nothing and he scans me with A weird-looking scanner and then leaves me again.
"Also if you try escaping you won't make it out alive, no one has."

I sat in silence looking around wondering what the doctor was doing, hoping he finds me soon.
After about 10 minutes of sitting in silence, A woman appears with A little bit of food.
"Don't think we are just going to leave you down here to starve, we need you for stuff." I immediately wonder 'why do they need me' but I couldn't think straight.

"Wait," I say quickly before she has time to leave "why do you need me," I say.
"no apparent reason, just keeping you here," she then walks away leaving the food in my little room, I crawl over to it still feeling weak and knowing I can't stand up. I sit down where the food was wondering if it was poisoned or something, or if I was just overthinking it, which I probably was. I eat A little of the food but realised I'm not really hungry, so I leave it, I thought I would probably be more hungry later on. In fact, I was more tired than hungry so I tried and pull myself up onto the little wooden bench and I fell asleep almost instantly.

I felt something on my head that woke me up, I quickly sat up and looked over to the door.
"So it works," I heard the man say
"What works?" I said
"Did you not wonder why I came in and scanned you earlier?" I thought back to when he scanned me with that weird scanner thing.
"No, why what did you do?" I asked knowing I sounded a little scared now.
"Well if you or you were planning on escaping or your friend was planning on breaking you free, well you can't." He said smiling and he pocked the leg of the doll.
"Ow, I wasn't trying to do anything why did you do that," I exclaimed
"Just showing you what it can do, so if you had any plans on leaving then good luck" I started to feel A little scared but I tried not to show it too much,
"It's not like I can go anywhere is it, for one I can't even reach the little window, it's too high and I can exactly get out through the door can I?" The man then gave me an evil smile and walks away. But the little girl who was with him, who had given him that thing that made me collapse earlier came up to the door when he walked out. She had jet black wavy hair and was wearing a jumper which looked too long her for.

"I'm really sorry. Is there any way I can help you?" She sounded almost scared herself but also was talking quietly so her dad, I'm guessing, didn't hear her talking to me,
"I don't think there is anything you can do," I say, she smiled sadly at me and I know she felt sorry for me but can't do anything about it.

"Emma, come on it's time for bed!" I heard the man shouting at her, she looks away from me and then looks back and smiled so I smile back, and she walked off. I sit in silence listing to the sound of the wind and immediately thought about the doctor, I felt A tear form in my eye knowing I need him more than ever right now. I then went over to food and decided to have it now. It was only a glass of water and some bread and butter but it's better than nothing I guess. After I finished I led on the bed as I look up into the black, dirty stone celling. And then I fall asleep within minutes.