Chapter 44: Wedding preparations

Start from the beginning

*the girls choice*

When my mom saw me,she started crying from happiness.

"Momm,please no,please don't cryyy." I said.
"My baby grew up and will get married. You look stunning sweetheart." She said.
"Come here." I hugged her.

"Rora,which one do you like more?" Grace asked.
"I really don't know. Both are so beautiful. Mom which one do you think that Austin will like more?" I asked Rose.
"Well angel,he will like you in both. You look amazing." She said and smiled.
"Selena?" I asked her.
"You're stunning. It's your choice." She said and smiled,the others nodded.

Well,since we are getting married on the beach, i think my choice is better. I of course like the girls choice too,but,i don't see myself in it on the beach. It will not suit with the beach vibes.

"I'll take the first one." I finally said.
"Yayyy!" The girls said.
"Let's buy it." Mom said.

Then they looked for dresses for them.
They were so adorable.

Since i had to choose 3 bridesmaids, i chose Selena,Grace and Julia. Tay wasn't mad that i didn't choose her. She was okay with that. I wasn't her bridesmaid either.

A

ustin's POV

Today is the day when me and the boys also with dad and Damon,will go to some stores to buy tuxedos for the wedding.
I wanted something simple to suit the beach vibes.

I found a tuxedo. The color was in some light shade of blue. It was so good.

"Man,this is the one

"Man,this is the one." Shawn said.
"Aurora will surely like you in this. You look so handsome son." Her dad said.

They bought tuxedos for them too.

My best men are Shawn and Ash.

My phone rang.

"Hey Austin! We found dresses for us,did you find tuxedos for you guys?" Aurora asked.
"Yes love,we found. I can't wait to see you in the dress." I said.
"You'll wait baby." She said.
"Mhm." I said.
"Mom's calling, see ya later, love ya!" She said.
"Okay,see ya,love ya too." I said.

"The girls bought their dresses. Let's go home." I said. They nodded.

When we arrived home,the girls still weren't there. We were meeting in our house.

Here they are.

"Hello everyone!" Rora said with a very big smile on her face. Her dress was packed in her hand. Ah,i couldn't see it.
I went to her and kissed her.