Chapter Seven

Not really sure how but our lab found the location of this other facility. It was in a hidden location in Ohio. The drive wasn't too bad, by the second day we were already here.

We stayed in a small motel they had already booked for us. We waited till it was late at night before deciding it was a good time to go snoop around.

We parked in complete darkness kinda far with the lights of the car off. Their lab was different than ours. Ours was built underground, only our transport area was on ground level, but this was a large building blending in with the buildings surrounding it. If I didn't know any better, I would of just assumed it was a boring warehouse or something.

"Jett, the backpack," Royce whispered to the back seat.

Jett grabbed the backpack and handed it to him. Royce opened the black bag and took out the small box that held the bug. I took the tiny box as he handed it to me. He took out another box that was bigger, he then opened the box and passed us each a small device. I can't remember what Mrs. Vulcan called them, but they were little devices we put in our ear and it allowed us to talk to them back at our lab.

There was also a button that we had to press three times. It would signal to them when we were ready at the lab out here and they would connect the devices so we can all talk to each other. He put the button on the dash board since we weren't exactly ready. Royce then handed us all a pair of gloves and then he took a small camera out of the bag before handing it to Jett.

"Ready?" Royce turned to face us both.

We didn't say anything, but we nodded. I tried pushing down the feeling of uneasiness that filled my stomach. He grabbed the button and pressed it three times. We waited and a few seconds passed before the little light next to the button blinked red three time back.

Nothing but static could be heard.

"hello?"

More static.

"Boys ? Can you hear us now ?"  The voice of Mr. Rosario could be heard through the earpiece.

"Yes sir, we can," Royce pressed on the button on his earpiece and replied for us.

"Where are you guys now"

"We're still in the car, but we're near what looks like a large warehouse...I think it's the back of the lab."

"Okay stay there for a second and tell me what you see."

"It's a large building sir, not sure were even seeing all of it. There seems to be different warehouses all around here. Can't really see anything from here but there are some dim lights above the doors."

The faint sound of a clicking was heard. I looked back to see Jett taking pictures of the lab from where we are.

"Those areas are most likely where the camera's are facing... can you guys get a closer look."

"Yes sir."

We all exit the car into the dark cold night, something not feeling right. Our feet lightly hitting the dirt as we make our way closer.

"Jett stay here, keep a look out and take some pictures of this side, Rosario might wanna see it himself." Royce then turned to me, "you look on the right side and see if you find more doors and count any cameras you see, I'll take the left side."

I began making my way to the right and once I turned the corner I was shocked at how far the building went back.

"Talk to me boys,"  Mr. Rosario sounded a bit impatient after a few minutes.