Planning and Shopping

RECAP

Just wait for tomorrow Ms.Riya Ganatra, you are soo dead. 

SARA'S POV

As soon as she was out of sight, I burst out laughing. I know a lot of people would have thought that was crazy, but I honestly couldn't help it. Asram joined me and both of us kept laughing. Once we had calmed down, we made our way to his office. He continued his work peacefully and so did I. We kept working till 1 and finished all the work for the day, then we headed out to shop for the day. While Asram was working, I had managed to plan the whole ball and send out the invites, so the only thing left was shopping. 

Before we could go though, Asram's tummy had grumbled, so we decided to have lunch at a cafe first. We sat at the back of the restaurant and gave our order. I looked at Asram who looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

'What's the plan madam?' he asked. 

'First tell me, are you comfortable with everyone knowing about us?' I asked.

'Of course I am. I want everyone to know that you are out of limits, only and only mine' he said. I smiled at his possessiveness. 

'Alright, so here is the plan. Tomorrow.....' I said. 

(A/N-YOU WILL GET TO KNOW THEIR PLAN ONLY WHEN THEY EXECUTE IT.SORRY GUYS)

'Woww, I never knew you were so cunning. You would make a great businesswoman' he replied grinning back.

'Oh, I already know that Mr.Khanna. So will you go through with this plan?' I asked.

'Obviously. Let's do it. I have been waiting to humiliate her, like she did to me' he replied still grinning. It was getting a little creepy now. 

'Ash, if you grin any wider your face will get deshaped. Then you can look like a seal for the rest of your life' I said laughing, imagining him like that. Lunch was soon served and we enjoyed our meal. 

Shortly, we finished our meal and made our way to Brookfield Place. The gown there were beautiful. After looking at different ones for a while I tried some. Asram declined all of them. I changed back to my own clothes, so that we could look for some more. As soon as I stepped out, Ash stood there with a garment bag. I looked at him questioningly.

'Try it' he simply said and sat on the couch outside the changing room. I shrugged my shoulders and opened the bag. There, in front of my was the most gorgeous gown I had ever seen. I quickly tried it on. It fit like a glove, as though it was made just for me. I twirled slowly, it was just perfect.

As soon as I walked out, I saw Asram's jaw drop

As soon as I walked out, I saw Asram's jaw drop. He stood there, gawking at me, gaping like a dying fish trying to find some words. I grinned at that. Thid dress was just perfect. Next, we walked to the men section to look for something for Asram. It was easier to choose for him. He knew that he wanted to match me, so we needed a green tie. So I suggested that he go with a grey suit and a green tie. That is exactly what he got.

 That is exactly what he got

He looked really handsome. I don't know how a guy like him can even like someone like me. I mean I know I am amazing, but still. I guess both of us are really lucky to have each other. I am never letting him go. My trance was broken by him snapping his fingers in front of me. 

Sara it's almost 6 o'clock. Wanna head back home and order something. We could Netflix and chill, since tomorrow is going to be a really,really long day.

Ya let's do that and we did just that. I wish life would always stay this way. I love spending time with him.

HEY GUYS, THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER. PLEASE READ, VOTE AND COMMENT

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!