Wedding Preparations Begin

Very sorry for not updating often now. I have been having a lot of things s piled on, so I hardly open Wattpad. Will update more soon, hopefully.
Happy friendship day peeps❤
Also happy Raksha Bandhan. Enjoy with your families. But please stay safe,  and stay indoors.
Love u guys❣️
Now for the chapter
RECAP

I kept blushing, finally my highschool crush liked me and I knew I liked him too. But was I going to do anything about it. The answer was simple

NO

SARA'S POV

It had been a month since the engagement, things went back to normal, except for Asram. He started acting overly sweet and cheesy. His long list of pick-up lines never ended. I just wanted to hug him tight and tell him that I, too liked him. But I kept my resolve, I just wanted to know how long he would continue this before giving up, or realizing that I was not interested in dating, or falling in Love before marriage.  Little did I know that he was going to find out my reasoning very soon.

But for now, it wasn't the time to think about him. I was supposed to help bhai decide his Sherwani. Asram had a meeting, so he wouldn't be there, bhai had told me last night. I had breathed a sigh of relief, and promised bhai that I would go with him.  

ASRAM'S POV

It had been a month since the engagement, since I confessed. I had tried everything Dhruv suggested, from flowers to sweet talk. Nothing seemed to work on my unique specimen. Today, I decided that I would talk to Akshita, tell her about my feelings for  her best friend. She would be the best help. 

I got up early and got ready before making my way to Akshita's room. 

'Hey lil sis' I said as I entered. 

'Hey bhai, so did the sun rise from the west today morning. You remember you have a sister. Otherwise all you do is talk to Sara or Adi and work' She complained.

'Sorry about that Aku. You are right, its just something has been going on, and I need your help. I promise that we can spend the whole of Sunday together' I promised feeling guilty.

'Its okay even if you don't spend time with me, just give me your credit card. And now, what help could the great ASRAM KHANNA want?' she asked taunting me. I rolled my eyes at her behavior.

'Well, okay, here goes. I sortakindalikeSara' I rambled. 

'Bhai, breathe. Repeat that, slower this time. In English, not Hebrew' she said. 

'Ok, I sorta, kinda like Sara' I whispered. But she heard it.  She froze for a minute before jumping on me. Wrapping her arms around my neck. 

'Bhai, I always hoped that you two would get together. She likes you too, she hasn't admitted but I am her best friend. I know her like the back to my palm. In fact, she has liked you since high school. Her eyes used to always look for you and follow you when you were around. This is PERFECT' she rambled.

'I think I am too late. All month I have tried to woo her, but nothing worked. I tried roses, chocolates, compliments, sweet talks, pick up lines and even getting the two of us locked up in the office all alone' I sighed defeatedly.

'Oh shut up bhai. If only you had come to me earlier. She doesn't believe in dating, she never has. She wants to have an arranged marriage and fall in love after marriage. So now, you need to think. Are you sure you want to be with her for the rest of your life. If you are absolutely sure, tell mom dad and we can ask her parents about getting you both married' she said slowly. I finally realized her reasoning for not reciprocating her feelings, and I respected it. I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I would talk to my parents soon