Function 1-Mehendi Part 1

(A/N-Hey guys, I don't know too much about weddings, so please excuse me if I miss something or change the order of functions)

RECAP

So that is how we enjoyed ourselves, laughing and joking during meals and preparing for Adiku's wedding the rest of the time. It was good to be home.

­SARA'S POV

The week flew by quickly and today is finally the day of the first wedding function. Yes, that's right, it is their mehendi function today. I woke up quickly, excited about the day and ran to Aku's room. I was shocked at the sight in front of me as I entered. I really couldn't believe they would do this before their wedding. Both Mr. Groom and Ms. Bride were dozing off happily on the couch right before their first wedding function.

(A/N-😂😂...IF YOU THOUGHT ANYTHING ELSE)

'Ahhhhhhh' I screamed and both of them woke up with a start.

'What happened? Are you okay Sara?' Aku asked me.

'Well my dear Bhabhi, I am fine but I don't know about you' I said. She blushed a little but still looked at me with a confused look on her face.

'Who sleeps in on the first day of their own wedding functions?' I asked with a frown.

'Ohh, that, actually, ummm' she was rambling and I cut her off.

'Whatever it was, forget it. Bhai out of the room NOW. Go and get ready' I said. He groaned but complied. Once he was out we got ready quickly. Some of the makeup and dress-up ladies helped us too. Finally after sitting impatiently for 2 long hours we were ready.

Akshita's outfit👆

Akshita's outfit👆

Sara's outfit👆

Just as we were ready ai and baba entered the room. Ai had happy tears in her eyes and baba's eyes were filled with pride. They hugged both of us and kissed our foreheads. 

'My two daughters' baba said lovingly hugging both of us together. I was lucky to have them as my in-laws. I had heard stories of evil in-laws, but they were nothing like that. They were just like mom and dad to me, my second parents. Asram entered the room while all of us were busy being emotional. 

'Okay, so if all of you are done with your shoot for some typical indian serial can we go down. Two reasons. A-everyone is waiting and B-the faster we finish with all these festivals, the faster that girl is out of the house' he said taunting Akshita, pointing at her. She glared at him and I walked over and hit his head. 

'You will be the one weeping the most when she actually goes, plus right now is her special time. DO NOT TROUBLE HER' I scolded him. He raised his hands in defence. 

'Alright, just because you said so gorgeous' he said with a wink.

'Let's go my darling sis' he told Aku lovingly. All of us got downstairs and the function started. Traditional music played as the henna ladies started painting Aku's hand. I spotted bhai, he was busy ogling Aku. I grinned at that walked over to tease him. All his friends also joined me, well all of them except Asram, god knows where he is. 

Hey guys, hope you'll like the update. Will update again soon.

Please Read, Vote and Comment

Love you guys!!!