New Revelations

Recap

Anyways he opened the door to see a postman with a thin piece of envelope. He signed the paper and shut the doors. He looked quite curious when he said...

Sara's POV

"This parcel is for you Princess"

I was extremely confused. I hadn't ordered anything. I wasn't expecting anything and I rarely ever got such a boring looking parcel. Anyways, not thinking much about it, I went over to my bro and opened it.

"Bhai, let me see" saying that I took the envelope out of his hand. I quickly opened it. It looked like some official document. But I had not applied anywhere yet. I was still finishing of my last year. How could this happen, it must be some misunderstanding. I scanned through the sheet in front of me, only to realize that it was a sheet informing me about some interview at Khanna Enterprises. KHANNA ENTERPRISES, the name sounds familiar.

"What is happening, why is everyone staring at Ra di" said my cutie pie. I completely forgot to introduce him. He is my 10 year old brother, Jay Sharma. He seems to have just woken up and is rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He is just too adorable.

----Author's note- Ra di.. is a nickname for Sara which only Jay(younger brother) uses----

 is a nickname for Sara which only Jay(younger brother) uses----

Jay's night suit

I gave him a small smile and said "It seems that there is some misunderstanding. I did not apply for any job but now this is some interview letter, from some Khanna Enterprises, they want me to work as a PA for the CEO, if I get through this interview. They must have sent it by mistake. I didn't apply at-"

"I applied for you " my father finally spoke. I was shocked, he wanted me to work as a PA.

"But dad-"

"No ifs, no buts darling. You have to get this experience. And if you are worried about your studies you shouldn't be, I used to do two jobs along with studies when I was even younger then you. You must learn to handle multiple things at once. " The look he gave me was stern. My father was adamant and I just couldn't deny him. So I just nodded. Everyone seemed to be so happy. I just returned a small, nervous smile.

"Dad, the name 'Khanna Enterprises' sounds so familiar, but I just can't connect the dots"

Akshita grinned at that and replied "What is my name?"

"What kind of a stupid question is that? Have you finally gone completely mad? Your name is Akshita Khanna" I said and then it struck me.

"Shit"

"Yes, Ms. Smarty Pants" Akshita said sarcastically.

I glared at her and asked dad" Dad,Baba(Akshita's father), is the CEO, he loves me loads, I know that. Probably even more then this stupid here" I said pointing at Akshita, who was now glaring at me. "So it wouldn't be fair on all the others who are getting interviewed."
Yes I call, Akshita's parents 'ai'and 'baba' as they are like second parents to me. I am closer to them then most of my relatives.
(A/N-ai and baba is mom and dad in Marathi -indian language spoken in Maharashtra mainly)
"Don't worry about that, bhai is now the CEO. Dad has stepped down and just guides bhai whenever he needs. So don't worry. Also you would've have known that if you had come with your family to meet bhai last week" Oh ya, how could I forget that. I just don't want to see him. I had the biggest crush on him all my school and college life and then he went away for some further studies. Now that he is back, I just don't want to see him again. Oh god! Please save me dear lord.

"The interview is day after tomorrow, by the way. Now can we please go shopping, Sara." I agreed.

All day I behaved relaxed but my heart was racing and my mind panicking thinking about the one and only ASRAM KHANNA.