Wake up missy!

Sara's Point of view(POV will be used in future chapters)
My friends were all laughing and cracking jokes... A treat they got as I topped the exams. Their happiness brought a smile on my face just as I was about to say something, Akshita,my best friend and soul sister spoke. However, I couldn't decipher her words. Suddenly,something shook me... I thought there was earthquake and then a few droplets of water fell on my face. Finally, I realized that I had been dreaming and so I slowly opened my eyes.

'You moron, you idiot, you were supposed to come pick me up today so that we could go shopping. But no, madam doesn't feel that her best friend is important. Oh right! I completely forgot Missy doesn't remember that she has a best friend. Leave it I am going, you are absolutely useless" with that she dramatically walked to the room door.

I rolled my eyes at my dramatic idiot. God how did I get unfortunate to end up with her, I thought smiling. I just got up and quickly got ready, not bothering to apologize to Akshita as I knew she would just be sitting, flirting with my brother and cracking jokes with my parents.

Our families are really close. Close enough that I am either at her house or she is at mine. Our mothers are joined at the hip or are talking to each other over the phone all the time. As for our father's, they have been friends since they were in their nappies. They are the reason all of us are so close. For as long as I can remember, all my special memories include their family.

Pulling myself out of my dream world I quickly got ready. I did some minimal make-up and made my way downstairs.

Sara's clothes

Sara's clothes

I could hear a lot of commotion in the dining area and so I headed, knowing quite well what the situation would be, and I was proved right, as soon as I entered. Akshita was entertaining all of them with her stupid jokes and all of them were howling with laughter. I smiled and settled down. I looked at Akshita apologetically and everyone started talking and eating happily.

Just as we were about to leave the house, the bell rang. My elder brother, Aditya opened the door. He was just two years older then me but behaved as though he was my grandpa. I loved is overprotective nature but at times it got a little too annoying. Little things were okay, but he stopped me from having any male friends and that was when I lost it. Everything is fine now and I love my bhai(brother in Hindi) more then anything.

Anyways he opened the door to see a postman with a thin piece of envelope. He signed the paper and shut the doors. He looked quite curious when he said....