Chapter 25 - Bath Time [REWRITTEN]

Warning: Chapter is a bit weird (trust me)

Edit: I didn't really need to edit the chapter. It seemed fitting. I'm marking it as Rewritten so I know that it is marked complete.

I walked to the living room and went to the TV. I opened the cabinets below it and dug around for the headset. Someone tapped me on my shoulder, grabbing my attention.

I turned around and it was Dr. Coomer.

"Hello, Dr. Coomer! How can I help you?"

He smiles and says,

"Hey, I've been thinking. Proper hygiene is important, don't you think? None of us had to bathe in Black Mesa and we never were coded to know how, so do you think you could show us?"

I blush a bright red.

"A-are you serious? You want me to show you how to take a bath? That's a privacy breach! Let alone embarrassing!"

Dr. Coomer looks at me sad.

"But how will we learn how to do it then?"

I looked at him, still in shock he even asked me that question.

"I guess I could tell you how to do it outside the door"

He smiled and said,

"Great! What do I do first?"

"Follow me!"

I walked down the hallway and grabbed a towel from the cabinet. I handed it to him and said,

"This is for when you are done with the bath"

He nodded as we went into the bathroom to get the water running.

As he watched me, he said,

"Gabrielle, I don't see how this is a privacy breach. Would you mind explaining?"

I glanced at him and said,

"You have to take off your clothes to get clean, Coomer. You don't bathe with your clothes on"

He understood now.

"Ah, I see. So like this?"

He started to take off his lab coat and his tie, but before he got any farther, I stopped him.

"No! Wait! Not while I'm in here! Do it when you are alone! So nobody can see you!"

I exclaimed panicked. I did NOT want to see a naked Dr. Coomer.

"Gabrielle, Benrey showed me a video where people are fully undressed with each other doing excersise! So why can I not unclothe around you?"

Is Dr. Coomer telling me about porn?

I am blushing the brightest shade of red while drying my hands off on the towel. I turn to Coomer and both of his shoulders are exposed from the labcoats disappearance. I pull up the lab coat and tighten the tie.

"Because I don't want to see your private parts"

I walked out of the bathroom as the water was warm and ready.

"I will be right outside to guide you once you're in"

I knew he was still confused, but it is probably best to not answer any other questions regarding porn.

The sound of fabric moving and the sound of his belt hitting floor made me feel uneasy.

It'll be okay, Gabby. Don't stress. At least he won't walk out here naked!

Right?

After a few minutes, Dr. Coomer finally speaks up.

"Gabrielle, I am done unclothing! You can come in now!"

My blush never seems to dissapate.

"I'm not going in there while you are naked, Coomer"

"Why not? When the man got unclothed, the woman was intrigued! Curious! Don't you feel that way?"

I tried not to scream of embarrassment.

"No, Dr. Coomer. That is a video. Not always accurate to real life, okay? Don't believe everything you see on the internet"

He let out a sigh and said,

"Alright then! What do I do now?"

I had mostly returned to normal.

"Get in the water, grab a soap bar and clean yourself. Once you're done, rinse the soap off of your body, and get out. Simple"

The sound of water splashing indicated that he had followed my first instruction.

After a few minutes of silence, Dr. Coomer speaks up.

"I'm finished, Gabrielle!"

"Great, now did you rinse off all of the soap?"

"Yes!"

"Grab the towel thats on the rack and dry off"

"Got it!"

I got up and leaned against the wall adjacent to the bathroom door.

After another few minutes of listening to the sound of water slurping from the drain, Dr. Coomer finally came out. He was shirtless, but he also had pants which is what I hoped for.

"Hello, Gabrielle! Did I take a bath correctly?"

Dr. Coomer says, hauling the towel over his shoulder.

"Yes, Dr. Coomer. Just next time, don't try to get me or anyone else to go in there with you when you are naked. Okay? Breach of privacy?"

He nods as if he never did anything wrong.

"Well, be seeing you!"

Dr. Coomer says as he casually walks to his bedroom shirtless.

I screamed internally, running to my room in utter embarassment.