Elijah's Quandary

Author : ThatgoofyNerd

Reviewer : sapphiresnow_

Chapters : 21

••••••

Cover :

The cover is very very simple. In fact, it doesn't match with story. A cover is an important aspect of book. It attracts readers towards the book. So, my suggestion is to take help from a graphic designer and change the book.

Title :

The title is good, but it doesn't match with the story. Elijah knows what he was doing, he doesn't have any confusion.

But Natasha do have confusion because she still don't know why she's doing all this. So, I would suggest you to work on your title.

Plot :

The plot revolves around Natasha and Elijah. Elijah has been suffering from a serious disease and a few days to live. To fulfill his wish, his family ask Natasha to marry him and she agrees.

The plot is very simple, nothing new. Yet, I loved the way you have waved the story around the plot. It's totally made the simple plot beautiful and unique.

Storyline :

Like I said earlier, the plot is very simple. But the way you have weaved the story, it made the story simply beautiful. And I loved Elijah's character most. Don't ask why?

I mean, who wouldn't love this cute and blushing good guy. And let me tell you, those fictional guys are my weakness. I just totally adore how they behave around their girlfriends and crushes. Lol, it's pretty cute.

I loved the way you presented Natasha's character. She's realistic and practical while Elijah is the opposite. He loves romantic books and dates. Their scenes are so lovely and cute that it made me awe.

You also focused on Elijah's health conditions time to time. Although at some places I felt, the guy isn't ill at all. He is too happy to go.

Although there are a quite scenes of Natasha's family, but there's hardly anything about Elijah's family. Practically there's no scene of them with him expect Patrick, which is very little. So, the Elijah's back story with his family is lacking.

Since the story is about Elijah's character, I surely suggest you to work on his scenes with family. It would help readers to understand Elijah's life before Natasha entered.

Overall, a cute and lovely story! Keep it up.

Grammar :

The grammar is good, the narration is to the point. You tried to explained all scenes with much details which made the story more read worthy. Overall, a good story! All the best for your future works!

Payment : A permanent follow ( which you already did)

A genuine feedback on my book, "Yellow Roses".

A shout out to our community book.

I hope the review was helpful. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to review your book. And I apologise for the delay.

Also, I am sorry if I have offended you. I hope you take this review optimistically.

>_______________<

Thank you for giving Blue Star reviews and your reviewer, a chance.

Would love to see you again ❤️

~Team Blue Star Reviews
#starlights

>________________<