His Reporter Biwi

Author: thegirlnextdoor7781

Reviewer: dazzling_thorn

----------

Cover:-

A nice cover with good fonts. The bride in it gives the perfect essence of the title. Good choice! 

Title:-

'His Reporter Biwi,' a very good title which suits perfectly with the story. The title itself tells what the story is about, so the readers get an idea. Thumbs up!

Blurb:-

A very relatable blurb with good descriptions of the characters. Your blurb may attract more readers if you add some insight of the story as well. Like, you just wrote about the characters but not what actually the story is. So, you may work in there. 

Plot:-

Okay, so the plot is really a good one. Arranged marriage leading to love. I personally love these types of stories a lot and I loved yours too. But, this plot is a bit overrated now. Though your choice was very good, the plot remained common. 

Progress Of the Story (Storyline):-

I read the starting 5-6 chapters I guess and I found them to be really good ones. The way you've sticked to Shreya's character is to be appreciated. I really liked how you've added no drama in there and kept it quite simple and alluring. Also, it was great to see such a beautiful family bond. 

Other than that, you missed some dots. Like, I didn't come to know why did Shreya agree for the marriage that easily when earlier she was denying it like anything. May be you've told it somewhere, but it wasn't clear since it was rushy. By the way, Kabir's steady progress of love was awesome. It was indeed a pleasure to read how you described both of their feelings. The story is a fast paced one, I felt and at some points, it was a bit rushy. 

All the way, the storyline was a fantastic one and you deserve great appreciation for your work. Keep it up! 

Description:- 

This is the part where the story lacked a bit. I did not find appropriate descriptions. Like, instead of adding the pictures of the dresses and jewellery, you could actually describe it. That's where the readers know that the writer is fabulous. When the viewers are actually able to imagine it through the way you write, that is the real achievement. So, try to work on your descriptions, that will make you a flawless writer. 

Grammer:- 

A very nice grammer with minor ignorable mistakes. You should remember to use only one tense while writing. 

Overall:- 

A fabulous story with the essence of everything in it. From traditions to moderinization, and from love to concern, you have portrayed everything amazingly. Those are finding a simple, devoid of over acting story, His Reporter Biwi is the best choice. Your work is spectaculor dear. Improvising some of these above mentioned mistakes will help you become a great writer. I hope you keep it positive. Keep up the good work! 👍

Payment:- 

A permanent follow and 4-5 lines constructive comment on my book, Bound To Love.