Dil Janta Hai

Author : chaashnee

Reviewer : angelshiva

Chapters read - 10

***********

Title

Honestly speaking, I couldn't relate it much with the story. Though, it could be due to the fact that I read just 10 Chapters.

On the other hand, if I think through the basic plot, it's all about teenagers and all. So, somewhere I assume that it would be fine.

Blurb

It was just perfect. The description you gave was nice. Reading it only, one can relate to the basic plot and it definitely arise a curiosity about all the family and friends bonding.

Plot

Coming to the plot, I really liked it. I mean if we see it from a point, it's all about story of children with divorced parents. It's impact on families
but what I liked in your story was how you carried that plot. The way you turned it your way, taking Arvika as Main antagonist. Her relations including teenage friendship and problems.

The best point was the realistic touch you gave it to your story.

Grammar

It was perfect with simple language and great sentence construction. The way narrative voice was descriptive was really good.

Overall

Really nice one. I enjoyed reading it,specially in love with the quote and banner in your epigraph. The only point still poking me is Arvika's behavior towards Arnav. I think I would love continuing it till curiosity ends ;) All in all your story is full package with a great storyline, creativity and the flow it carries. It didn't let the curiosity break at any point.

Payment

Follow back and honest review on Stolen Words.
*******

Hope, the review was helpful. Make sure you comment