Mother's Love

Mother's love by polymath_land

Reviewer- angelshiva

Title:-

It does go well with the plot and your thought process.

Cover:-

A simple cover which goes well with your story. Still, I think you can improve it ; if not much try to change fonts of the title.

Blurb:-

Blurb are meant to be intriguing and attractive. Yeah, the questions you choose was good enough to relate with your story. Still, they wasn't enough as blurb, you could have given a little bit description and then proceeded with the questions left. 'Curiosity raiser', that's what a Blurb is meant to be.

Plot:-

Coming to plot, it's nice. Your thought process of showing a mother daughter relation. How they overcome the fears and all the up downs . How a mother inspire her daughter to live and fight for herself.  It was good thought to come with this story.

Storyline:-

After a plot that's the most important point, the way you carry the story. 
Even if your plot is good, you always need to work harder on storyline and here is the weak point of your story. 

I agree you tried something different, it was totally like narration of the story in someone's pov. Not naming the characters is upto you but I feel you should name them. If not then narrator and protagonist of your story should be same. It makes story more relatable.

Just for an instance, look into your story, it's like - A girl, A young girl and if it was all in her pov there would be a total change and could have been more relatable. Infact, she doesn't need to say her name at every instance but in case of third pov it looks little absurd.

Grammar :-

It was fine but there is a lot more to improve. Mainly you need to work on sentence construction. 
About punctuation of dialogues, period and comma are not used together.

He whispered, " I like you."
Or
"I like you too," he whispered back.

That's the correct way, period is used when a line is complete and comma when line is continued. Use of full stop doesn't depend upon dialogue but on sentence.

Creativity:-

If we talk about creativity, then your book was fine. I couldn't find something as such as plot and storyline was nothing new. The only thing that could help you is edit the book in first person's pov.

Dialogue:-

As per the format of your story, there wasn't many dialogues. Still, little bit that was there, it was all fine.

Overall:-

I would suggest you to edit this story. There are many loopholes here. I believe as per the plot and format you are trying to write, it can do much better. Just try to edit it. 

Payment:-

A permanent follow and genuine reads and comments on five chapters of my book- Stolen Words.

Hope it was helpful to you.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾
Hopefully, the review was helpful  :)

Thank you for giving Blue Star Reviews and your reviewer, a chance.

Would love to see you again 💙
≿————- ❈ ————-≾