We made it to the club. "You go first and I'll be there, also Jisung!" "What is it!" he groaned. "Don't let me see you with someone else in the dance floor when I come in okay." "What are you going to do if I do? You can't just walk up to me and pulled me away because then your friends are going to know something up."

"Oh sweet cheeks I'm Lee Minho I'll find a way." He got out from the car shuting the door and going inside the club I sat in the car and waited twenty minutes to go in.

I went in and saw my friends drinking at a table I also saw Jisung who was at the bar drinking I went to my friends table. "Hey it's Mr. Lee Know" "Hey guys."

"What are you doing here didn't you say you had a date or was that a lie." "No we re-schedule and I wanted to get out from the house."

"I guess will believe you for now but now that your here let's drink!!." Hyunjin said telling the rest of us to drink with him.
"Also Minho" Hyunjin said putting his glass down. "You won't guess who also here with us. Your boyfriend Jisung!!." My friends started to laugh shoving themselves.

"He isn't my boyfriend." "You right he's your ex-es boyfriend."
"I hate you guys." I shook my head.

I looked away drinking a shot of tequila I stared at Jisung who was sitting on the chairs of the bar. He's friends we're dancing on the dance floor. "Hey we're gonna go dance with our boyfriends you coming." Changbin asked me.

I shaked my head as a no. They left and dance with their boyfriends.

I let my eyes land on Jisung again. Suddenly a random girl wearing a blue sparkly dress went up to him touching his shoulder seductively she was moving her hips as she touches him.

He kept on moving her hand away but she wasn't having it. She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bathroom.
I think the fuck not she going to get killed with these bare hands.

I got up from my seat and walked behind them she went in the men's bathroom. I slightly opened the door trying to not make a noise.

"Can I suck you off?" "No you can not! I'm not interested in you." "Why not every guys want me to suck them off." "Well I'm not every boy!." "Look~" She pushed him in the wall he was trying to get her off of him.

"I will scream for help if you don't obey my orders just let me suck you off baby~."

"I can't let you suck me off I haven't even done the things your trying to do with me because I'm g-gay so please understand I don't like coochie."
Jisung is gay! I mumbled to myself.

"I don't mind if your gay baby I can pleasure you." my hands turn into a fist. I opened the bathroom door slamming the door in wall she jumped and looked at me Jisung went on the floor crouching down.

"Hey hot stuff want to do a threesome with me and this cute fellow." "Hell to the fuck no I don't! you better be deaf or something because he told you he didn't like you so get the fuck out before I do something to you."

"I could just call the police and tell them that both of you were trying to harrased me. " "That's really cute bitch but I do have proof in what you were doing to him you could go really go to jail for sexually harassing him without his consent."

"Ughh" she walked out from the bathroom. I went to Jisung who was shaking all over his body. "You good" He looked up to me and hugged me. "Thank you" He soflty said to me.

"Get up! you know if she did something more to you I would've pulled her extension I don't care if she was girl that bitch gotta go down for touching someone special to me." I told him.

"We should head home" he said. I nodded. He went first I told him to go run the car up he nodded. I then left and went to say goodbye to my friends Jisung was doing the same to his friends.

"You guys I'm leaving." "Wait aren't you going to tell us more about your girl." Fuck I looked at Jisung who was already staring at me he waved to his friends and left.
"I'll tell you guys later." I left the club.

"Jisung! " I yelled "Here's your keys!" he through them in the sidewalk. I picked them up. "Jisung get in the car now!" "For what!" "I'll explain when you get in the car." "You don't need to explain anything to me were not lovers what is there to explain you can date who ever you want us kissing it was just a mistake that shouldn't even happen in the first place."

I felt hurt did he really feel this way about me. Does he hate me now.
"You don't mean that do you Jisung."

"I said it didn't I?" I felt very pissed at him. "You should date whoever is not my business to know and I should do the same." He tried in walking back to the club but I grabbed on his waist.

"Your not going back Jisung I won't let you." "Why because you know I will get some tonight."

"Shut up Jisung." He looked at something. "Hey guys can I go with you." He was yelling at some men in the corner drinking beer and smoking. "He'll yeah you can!" They yelled back.

"Jisung!" I got even angrier. "Let go" He told me. "No!" I told him back I opened the car door and pushed him inside.
I locked the door then I got in. I drove back to my house still felling angry I parked by the driveway. I grabbed his wrist. "Minho that hurts!"

"Your wrists are not going to be the only thing that going to hurting tonight."

"What do you mean by that."

I didn't say anything else we went to my room I locked the door behind me. I pushed him on the bed.

"Minho~" "Tonight you'll be screaming my name baby."

Should I post the hot scene or what??. 😂

Also, in some comments I've seen that some of you guys want a bottom Minho I have never made Minho a bottom but I could try if some of you guys want it if not it's whatever. But see you soon.

Word count: 1840