🍑8🍑

Minho POV
We came back home. I ran so fast I almost hit the door coming in. The only time I hate being a guy is trying to hide a boner from a guy who didn't intentionally gave it to me. I'm just a horny bastard.

There was a soft knock on my door. "Yes?" I yelled out. "Um, is Jisung."
"What is it?"
"Are you hungry? I made pie before we left it still yummy do you want some."

I slightly opened the door. "Um, thanks." He hand me the fork but I was so focused on my problem the fork dropped on the floor he grabbed it and handed it over to me. "Not to be awkward or an anything but you should fix what's inside your pants."

I looked up and down at his face. "Um heh I don't know how that happened."
"Okay–um good luck," he said patting my shoulder. He turn around and went straight to his room.

I put the pie on the side table. I laid down and took my pants off I grabbed a hold of my dick and started to jerk off.

"Ahh," I touched the tip of my dick making little circles. I lift myself up a bit making me groan "fuck~J-Jisung~" I start to jerk off faster. I was almost on the edge. I grabbed a pillow and start grinding on it I knew I was about to cum.

"AHHH~!!" I yelled a bit louder I came all in my pillow. I threw the pillow on the ground. I took a breath, and looked at the clock then at my door.

I got up and headed to Jisung room. I got the guts and knock it. There was no sound of movement in his room. He's probably asleep. "Come in." I hear him say.

He was sitting in a chair with a blanket over him watching Lilo & Stitch. "Hi," he said focusing on the tv. "Um, I'm not tired." "Good for you." He said back.

"Did I do something wrong?" "Nope, but you are interrupting me from watching the movie so if you don't got anything to say shu–shu!" I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to lay down on your bed." I got comfortable and sat on his bed.

I glance at him from time to time. I still don't know why I moaned his name were just bros. What if he heard it? He'll probably think I'm gay and find me disgusting and a creep and he doesn't look like a guy that looks gay but it's 2020 anybody could be anything.

I looked at his face I couldn't stop looking especially his lips they look so "soft" "What soft?" "Huh?" Did I just say that out loud? "You said soft what soft?" "Um, this pillow of course." "Mmm kay."

"Can you um, sit on the bed your making me uncomfortable how your sitting in that small chair." I tapped the bed winking at him.

"No homo though." I said, "Um yeah okay." He sat in the other side I scooted a bit to him.

One hour later,
I woke up and didn't realize I fell asleep. The movie was over showing the last bit of the credits. My shoulder was in pain though, I look over at Jisung snoring he was cuddled up so close I didn't want to take him off of me.

So I stayed there I moved us laying on our back. I moved his hair so I can see him better he's so good-looking now I know why girls like him. He has amazing features.

He snuggled closer I felt his warm breath on my neck. I went back to 
sleep.

Jisung POV
My eyes flutter open. I stretch looking at the sunrise when I was about to get up I felt a strong gripped on my waist I turn over to see Minho sleeping. He looks so yummy.

I wanted to touch his face. "Mmm" He was moving loosing the grip of my waist I looked away.

"Jisung?" "Y-yes" I hope he didn't notice that I was looking at him. "You awake." "No, because I just didn't just answer you right now." "Okay smart ass let's go eat breakfast and go to school." "Alright." I got up and went to the bathroom.

Okay done I'll see you guys soon. Bye bye.

Word count:738