two weeks

~i will give you a *smut* warning. but seriously don't read if you get offended by this sorta thing. plus this was SO weird to write since i've never written smut before so apologies in advance~

The next two and a half months of work were honestly pretty okay. Reid and I were becoming even better friends than before.

The team had been taken to several locations around the country and had solved nearly all of them.

Nearly. Few remained unsolved and I cannot fathom how the rest of the BAU managed to mentally handle this.

Reid picked me up and took me to work every day.

We would get coffee, breakfast, etc.

My court date was coming close. I basically had to explain what the men who came after me did and how it effected me. Other woman had to as well. They had completed their mission with those women.

Reid came to my hotel and I met him in the lobby to head to the courthouse.

"You ready to go? We'll meet Hotch there."
Reid said looking at me with concerning eyes.

"Yeah," I sighed. "Let's go."

We walked out to the lobby doors and made our way to his car. He opened the passenger door for me and I hopped in. He opened his door as well and started the car.

I couldn't seem to get the situation out of my head.

Something horrible could have happened.

Reid clearly noticed the change in my mood. I could see him open his mouth as if to say something, but closing it.

He finally decided on words. "Hey are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just can't get what happened out of my mind. I mean it's sort of bringing back some pretty crappy high school memories."

"Trust me I get it. I've been through the whole drugged and shitty high school thing."

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. What happened?" I inquired, looking at the unreadable expression on his face.

"Well it involves me being twelve when I graduated and being tied to a pole."

"That's awful Reid." I let out, still looking into his eyes.

"Yeah. What happened to you?" he asked with slight interest. "You don't have to tell me but-."

"Oh no it's fine." I interrupted. "I just had this really horrible bully. I was depressed for a while. We saw each other the day before I started work. It wasn't fun."

"Oh. We could always get Garcia to hack her phone or something. She's already done worse."

"No need for that," I laughed "Actually it may be a good idea."

The remainder of the ride to the ride to the courthouse was silent. Once we reached the parking lot, my expression turned sad.

"You can do this," Reid said, almost as if he was reading my mind.

We walked up the stairs and he held the door open as I walked in. There was Hotch. He was standing with the other 3 victims. We walked over and I politely smiled at them.

"Hey Hotch," I said while examining the other women. The first looked sad. She seemed to not want to be reliving the pain. The second looked proud. As if she was happy to finally get these men locked up for there crimes. Good.

The third looked bland. She didn't seem to care that she was there. I fairly understood what was going on in each of their heads though, even though I didn't go through their pain.