bathroom.

don't worry i hate the pregnancy trope too. i've seen so many of you comment about it trust me no one will get pregnant.

"Harley, my office. Now."

The dreaded words came out of Hotch's mouth and I stole a gland at Spencer. He looked to me, and then tilted his head, gesturing for me to go into Hotch's office.

I silently walked towards his office, receiving a sympathetic glance from Prentiss.

I sighed and reached for the door handle, quickly turning it and pushing the door open.

"Sir?" I asked while walking into the office. His face was blank, completely unreadable, but there was still the sense of annoyance in his eyes.

"Sit." He said. Less of a request, more of an order.

I pulled the chair slightly away from his desk and sat down. He sighed and pulled a thin file from his top desk drawer. He slid it across the desk and tapped it with his finger.

"Do you know what this is?" he asked.

I studied the file momentarily and was able to decide on one answer. It was a report on me.

"The report on my breaking protocol, sir?" I inquired, fairly sure on the answer.

"Yes. Open it."

I obliged and flipped open the file. Two pages.

The first one read my name, position, and the protocol that I supposedly broke.

The second was Hotch's report on the matter.

I read over it quickly. I bypassed systems on Garcia's computer to access databases that she would have needed time to get permission to enter. And I wasn't allowed access to her computer in the first place.

Sighing, I looked up to Hotch. He met my eyes and without a change of facial expression, said. "Keep reading."

I turned to the next page, seeing Hotch's report.

After I finished reading it, I just stared at the page.

It read, "Agent Harley displayed utter and complete understanding of her job and performed well over the implied standards. Although she broke two matters of protocol in terms of our technical analyst and her computer systems, it is my professional opinion that Agent Harley receives no punishment for her actions. Her findings allowed for the BAU to arrest criminals who were responsible for atrocious crimes. She is an asset to the team."

I gaped at the file and stared at it for a moment. Then I looked to Hotch, seeing a small smile on his face.

"Harley. Next time leave the protocol breaking to Garcia. She doesn't mind it and rarely gets caught."

I stayed silent for a moment collecting my thoughts. "Of course sir. Thank you sir."

He picked up the file and began placing it back in the drawer. "You're free to return to your desk and finish your report on the case."

"Yes of course." I responded, quickly getting up from the chair and making my way towards his office door.

As I opened the door, Hotch cleared his throat. I turned my head back to him.

He looked to me and said with a passive face. "You exceeded all expectations on that case Nova. We are glad to have you here."

I simply smiled and continued out the door while saying, "Thank you."

Making my way back to my desk, I saw Derek lift an eyebrow from his desk. I winked at him, giving a small thumbs up.

He then whistled, causing Spencer to look up at me with wide eyes. I smiled.