Chapter 27:

Harry's POV:

I woke up and felt to my side where Louis should have been, but the bed was empty.

I opened my eyes and sat up

"Lou?" I said

He came into my room looking adorable as always. His hair still messy from sleep and his blue eyes shining brightly. He rubbed his sleepy eyes with the paws of his sweater yanking silently

"Morning Haz, I was just in the bathroom" he said, plopping down on my lap, nuzzling his face into my neck

"Cutie" I mumbled into his shoulder

"M'not cute" he said back cutely

"Yes you are. You're the cutest thing I've ever seen" I said pinching his cheeks

"Well, if I'm cute then you're...." he said, pondering for a word

"Just admit it darling, you're cute" I said giggling

"You're cuter" he said tilting his head to the side with a smile

I laughed and kissed him on the nose, then he leaned his nose back into my lips so I would kiss him again.

We eventually got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning guys" Gemma said when we sat down at the kitchen table

"Morning" Louis and I said back

After breakfast, we grabbed our bags and said our goodbyes to mum and Gems and made our way to the bus stop.

We would take the bus to where Louis car was in storage, then he would drive us to his house.

We walked up the block fingers intertwined, to the bus stop. The snow had stopped over night, and it was a bit warmer than yesterday.

We made it to the bus stop and sat on the bench, we were still about 10 minutes early.

We talked about irrelevant things for a while, because conversation just came so naturally with us. The bus came and because it was still so early in the morning, there weren't many people on the bus.

We sat down at the back of the bus and Louis immediately fell asleep on my shoulder, my hand nestled in his hair.

I kept checking the time and the stop number every time the bus stopped to pick up more people.

I had never been on a bus without my mum before, but Louis made me feel safe, even if he was sleeping. We got a few looks once in a while, but I just brushed them off.

Louis woke up 20 minutes before we had to get off

"Have a good nap babes?" I asked kissing his forehead

"Mhm" he nodded

He looked around and saw a man looking our direction, eying me up and down. He immediately grabbed my hand not breaking eye contact with the man.

The man just rolled his eyes and looked away, and I laughed at the jealousy of my boyfriend.

He layed his head back on my shoulder, leaving sleepy soft kisses on my shoulder and neck every few seconds.

"Can I have your phone for a second, I want to play games and mine is in my bag" he asked pouting

"Yeah, course. You don't need to ask" I laughed, passing him my phone

He smiled and took my phone and clicked on the game "Flappy Bird". I smiled to myself, that had always been his favorite game.

Soon, it was our stop and we got off. It was a bit warmer here. We called a taxi to bring us to the storage unit where Louis car was.

Some old song was on the radio and neither of us knew it, but once the driver got us to the storage unit we payed him and got out of the car.

Louis found the key to the car locker and opening up the lock.

We got into the car and he turned it on. We sat in the lot, waiting for it to warm up.

I grabbed the mixtape Louis gave me for Christmas and popped it into the CD player.

Louis smile grew from ear to ear as we blared out the lyrics to Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran. When the song finnished Louis looked over at me

"I love you so much" he said, placing his hand on my upper thigh, before directing his gaze back to the road

"I love you too" I said back softly as the next song started blasting through the car stereo systems. He just smiled back at me, giving my thigh another squeeze

The car ride reminded me of the one I took to the Xfactor. My life has changed so much since then, and I have learned so much about myself, and ontop of that, I'm famous. But fame doesn't matter to me, as long as I have my family and friends and Louis, I'm okay.

I suddenly got butterflies, realizing I was about to meet my boyfriends family, and we had to come out again. I was nervous coming out to my own, and now we have to do it all again.

Louis turned off the highway onto a backroad leading to his house and I left a lingering kiss on his cheek. He turned to face me and puckered his lips, so I leaned back in and gave him another short kiss on the lips.

"Almost there Hazza" he said

A/N: I feel like this is a boring book with no plot ahh
Comment and vote if you want

Stay safe,

-V