Chapter 14:

Louis POV:

Comfy. That's the first word I thought of when I woke up in Harry's arms. We were so close right now, I don't think we could physically get any closer. I mean...we could but... Stop thinking like that Louis. I mentally slap myself. Get your head out of the gutter

Harry tried to move, but I just nuzzled further into his embrace. I felt a kiss on my forehead and I smiled into his neck. Wait, why did he just kiss me?

"Lou, Louis wake up" I heard him whisper into my ear

I mumbled and nosed closer into his chest

"Time to get up Louis, we're going to the Judges Houses soon" he said slightly louder

I sat up and Harry went into the kitchen.

That's when it hit me, I had just been cuddling with him, and I felt as my cheeks heated up.

I went into my bag and rummaged around, finding absolute nothing in it. All my dirty clothes were on the floor.

Harry came back in the room and handed me a banana to eat.

He noticed that I didn't have any clean clothes to wear, and offered me his jumper.

He bit into his banana, sending....images....through my mind
I bit my lip and blushed. I dont know why, nothing like this ever happened with my other friends.

"You going to leave, or do you want to want me change" I asked laughing and poking him in the stomach

He smiled and walked out of the room, and, did I see him blush?

I quickly changed and was about to leave when I decided to do something about my hair.

I combed it and put in a bit of gel, but it wasnt cooperating.

I looked around the room when my eyes locked on the beanie that Harry was wearing a few days ago. I grabbed it and brought it up to my nose instinctively, inhaling his strawberry and vanilla scent.

He wouldn't mind me wearing this right? I put it on my head and adjust my hair so its poking out at the front.

I walk into the kitchen, greeted with smiles and "goodmorning"s, as I sit down and we eat breakfast.

Harry tells us his mum is waiting outside, so we clean up the bungalow and race into the car.

I make sure to get a seat beside Harry. I want to try something to see how he reacts.

I lean over to "read a sign" and put a hand on his thigh. He gets visibly red.

Now I know, the boys were definitely not lying. I think Harry likes me.

But, is it so wrong to say that I might like him too?

No, I'm straight. I think? He's just a close friend, right?

Yeah

A/N: ok so now Harry confessed to himself that he likes Lou, and Lou knows he likes him, but he is conflicted and confused about his sexuality
Short irrelevant chapter again....sorry
Comment and vote beautiful people :)

Take care of yourself,

-V