Chapter-18

Sitting there hopelessly, crying my balls out. I knew I couldn't do anything. It was all over.

Nick opened his mouth to say something but instantly stopped as he noticed something. He was trying to figure something out. Suddenly he just ran like a wild dog. I was so confused and my eyes were so puffy that I couldn't see where he went. As I tried to follow him I saw him holding someone. It was ASTRIDD!!! HE HAD FOUND HER!!!

I rushed to them as I took her on my hands, thanking Nick countlessly.

He took me home right after that and told me to text him later. I called my parents on my way home.

Coming home I just knew that I would be in trouble and I wasn't thinking straight. I was just glad that I had found her.

They started screaming their lungs of at me saying horrible words that no one can imagine. They started saying that their worst decision was to have me. They really said that and they meant it. I was so shocked, I couldn't say anything. Just stood there with my face staring at the wall.

That night I never texted Nick and I cried myself to sleep hoping to forget everything that had happened today.

______________________________________

Sunlight seeping through the glass of my window woke me up. Narrowing my eyes I turned off the alarm clock.

Millions of flashbacks came at me just realising that it wasn't a dream but in fact it was reality. I couldn't get the heavy feeling out of my chest. I felt for what had happened yesterday.

I sat up slowly opening my eyes. They were extremely puffy and I never realised it until I looked at myself on the mirror. My whole face was a mess. I guess that's what happens when you cry yourself to sleep.

Well I can't do anything about it now than simply just to put on a brave face and go to school. Everything's completely fine I said as I slapped my face with both of my hands.

I took a warm shower hoping that my face would go back to normal even if it was a little bit but it didn't. Well obviously it wouldn't.

But what's the worst part is today I don't feel like dressing up for school at all but there's no way they'll let me skip school.

You got this Zelda!! You have been since you were 12!! Lets do it!!

Put on a shirt and same old sweat pants and just some light lipstick. Although I know that covering my self with make up would've been a better option but I just can't do it.

But I know for a fact that people will bug me once i get to school. I'll just tell em that I was up all night binge watching series or something..

I trolled downstairs as I saw the usual scenery. The chaotic scenery. But as soon as they saw me they're expression changed. I can clearly noticed that they are now beyond pissed seeing me.

I know if I try to go there now I'll just make things worse so I just let myself out and headed for school without eating breakfast and also dinner. I never had the chance to eat dinner but I didn't bother at this point. I mean whats the worst that could happen?

As I got inside of school the first person I saw was Travis. Fucking great. He's like the last person I wanna see right now and judging from his stare I'm pretty sure he noticed my face.

He walked up to me and stared for a few seconds. Me being me tried my best to not eye contact.

"Zelda, what happened to your face?" Travis asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I'm talking about. It's all puffed up."

"Oh that, I was actually finishing this series I've been watching and ended up staying awake the whole night. Ha ha."

"Dude staying up all night for some series is fucking bullshit. Apart from your face you look a bit skinny as well."

"I always look skinny bro."

The bell rang and it just saved me at the right moment and I rushed to class leaving Travis behind even though we are having the same class oops.

The whole English class I was drowsy. I felt my eyes giving up on me and I couldn't stay awake. I kept my head down but I just could not sleep because Ms Faedra kept on glaring at me maybe because I fell asleep the previous class. ugh for fuck sake why do I have to get Ms.Faedra this year again.

The bell rang and somehow I managed not to fell asleep but I was going crazy I swear. I mean one night sleep doesnt have much effect but I was tired and stressed. I saw Alisha and Travis coming at me but  I escaped running towards the library. I cant take it anymore, I need to sleep. I dont care how many clases I have to skip for this. 

I pushed the door and made myself into the library. it was quite as it should be. No ones gonna bug me here and no one will even know that im here. 

I rushed to the last empty table and sat there with the huge biology book infront of my face. that way no will be able to tell whether I'm reading or sleeping.