Chapter-21

It's been 10 days since mom grounded me and today I'm officially free. I can go wherever I want to. Man it was a pain in the ass to stay home for 10 days straight. But it gave me time to read all of my books.

Just finished "Eleanor and Park" by "Rainbow Rowell." The ending got me all fussed up. Like the author really did us like that. At the end it said that Eleanor sent a letter to Park which had only three words. I assumed that it was "I love you" but it's not, I mean that author told us to figure it out. If we think that it'll be "i love you" then be it. Man it makes me mad.

It's Monday and I hate Monday's and who wouldn't?

I jolted down from my bed with one of my eyes open and another one closed. I was half asleep okey?

While going to the bathroom I hit myself twice on the wall. The second one woke me up from drowsiness. And it hurt like hell.

My hair was messy as usual. I sleep with a ponytail not even a braid or bun. A freaking ponytail and sometimes I just forget to do anything at all. Those days my hair seemed to be extra extra messy.

People told me to take care of my hair. They said it was "beautiful" because it was straight naturally.

I know people are gonna attack me for saying this but I don't take even a little care of my hair. I'm probably just lazy.

Took my bag and headed downstairs, today was quieter than usual but I could still see that they were still mad at me. they did not talk to me properly past few days but they cant ignore me forever besides my birthday is in 7 days. Thats right ill be 16 soon. I'm gonna throw a party and invite few friends.

I skipped breakfast as usual but grabbed the apple juice from the fridge and went out without bothering to look back.

Wore a baby pink crop top long enough to hide my belly with a blue high waisted ripped jeans and paired them with Adidas Sneakers

Took the front of my hair and clipped it back with a punch clip leaving the bangs in the front and put on a lip gloss with some natural highlighter and mascara.

Although my mood was good today I just wanted to do something fun since I was fucking grounded for 10 days and couldn't do anything. I wanted to bunk classes today.

I unlocked my locker and took my books for the first class. I managed to do 3 classes and after that it was break.

Took my food and walked towards Travis and the guys. Everyone was there. They were discussing about their "love life" and man none of us had a girlfriend or boyfriend. Like there were like 6 or even of us and each and everyone managed to stick single. But I wouldn't be a bit surprised if there were a couple in the group. And it would be more normal like that

Sebastian was teasing Travis about not dating anyone in his life. While Oliver was complaining about why no one would ask her out because apparently she was a "gem." That's her words not mine.

Travis was embarrassed enough and wanted to switch his attention towards someone else so he suddenly asked me, "why don't you date anyone Zelda?"

"Me? Oh I've never thought about it."

"Maybe you can try that Nick guy. You seemed to be interested in him." Sebastian chuckled.

"Wait is that true Zelda?" Travis asked with a surprising expression.

"Nick is Nick, I'm not interested in him. I'm interested on his life alright? There's a big difference."

"You sure about that Zelda?" Hunter asked.

"Offcourse I'm sure. Stop being weird Hunter."

"Me and Hunter saw how he looks at you, come on we're sure you've noticed it too. And he seems like a chilled guy and good looking too." Sebastian smirks.

I knew that this conversation was gonna turn out weird and so I was planning my escape plan on my head because there's no fucking was I'm having this conversation and everyone's looking at me for answers. Nope I'm not staying here.

The bell rang.

"Look guy the bell just rang, I need to go to my next class. Catch y'all later."

"Zelda wait, we have the same class, let's go togeth-" Travis yelled.

Before he could finish the sentence I zoomed out of the cafeteria and into the washroom.

After a while I opened the door and headed towards the class room for my bag so that I can escape from here. But I needed someone with me. As I marched towards my class I noticed the English teacher walking towards the class. He stood in front of the classroom and he's phone ringed. He took his phone out of his pocket and started talking.

I stood in front of my locker thinking what could I possibly do now. English was a compulsory class they would have surely taken my bag if they found out that I didn't do my class and I didn't want to do my class right now.

As I stood there mumbling someone poked my back. I turned around and I saw Nick. My face suddenly cheered up as I thought that I could just send Nick to my classroom to pick up my bag. I don't care if I had to bunk alone besides I had my books with me.

"Great timing Nick!! Now help a girl out."

"Why are you standing here and sure."

"Bring my bag from my classroom, as you can see he is talking to someone right now so even if I go he'll just drag me inside and won't let me in. My seat is at the back beside the window. It's black colour with glitters in it."

"Sure but before that I have a condition."

Sure he did, after all he's Nick.

"What is it?"

"I'm coming with you wherever you're going."

"Whatever."