𝐗𝐕𝐈 | 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

♪ - Song: Eu Feat. Você by Melim - ♪
"Venha, amor, antes que o sol se vá, me beije enquanto ele beija o mar"
("Come on baby before the sun goes, kiss me while he kisses the sea")

 Você by Melim - ♪"Venha, amor, antes que o sol se vá, me beije enquanto ele beija o mar"("Come on baby before the sun goes, kiss me while he kisses the sea")

— pretty long chapter —

You woke up to the beautiful sound of birds singing but also the sound of constructing and buzzing cars. As you get out of bed, you open the curtains to see the beautiful view of Rio.

The view was gorgeous, you could see the beach and the ocean, people dancing and singing, riding bikes, and the traffic of cars making their way to work.

A smile came across your face as you relaxed at the sight of the ocean. Your phone rang a few minutes after, it was Gabriel, he offered to take you around Rio and to out for breakfast.

You quickly began to get ready, you checked the weather and it was 20°C (68°F) outside, you decide to on a short sleeve shirt and some pants, paired with boots and a cardigan. Your makeup was light, you didn't feel the need to go all out for the day, you put on some accessories and put your hair in a ponytail.

As you waited for Gabriel to arrive, you hear your phone buzzed three times. You had message notifications from Gabriel, Alex, and Tom. You open each one of them, but hesitated to open Tom's.

Messages
Gabriel

Gabriel
Hey! I'm running a bit late
but I'll be there in 10 minutes
(read at 10:15 am)

(Y/N)
I'll be waiting in the lobby.

Messages
Alex

Alex
Hey girly!
How's Rio?😍

You
Really pretty
I'm going out with
a friend I made last night lol
How are things in NY?
(delivered at 10:20 am)

Messages
Tom🥰

Tom🥰
Hey, (Y/N)
I don't know where you are
but can we talk later today?
I know I messed up, please
call me, love
enjoy your trip ♥️
(read at 10:25am)

Reading his texts made you feel uneasy. You wanted to forgive him but you needed time and you needed to relax your mind.

A few seconds after, Gabriel pulls up in front of your hotel and you enter his car.

"(Y/N)! Today will be amazing! The sun is out and it's pretty hot today so we can go to the beach." Gabriel said as you buckled your seatbelt.