𝐕 | 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

♪ - Song: Hurts Like Hell by Madison Beer - ♪
"My baby said he loved me"

♪ - Song: Hurts Like Hell by Madison Beer - ♪"My baby said he loved me"

    You couldn't believe what your sister said. Zayn is hanging out with supermodel Gigi Hadid?! Not possible, or at least just a fan encounter, right? You check celebrity news to check if what Alex said was actually true. You found one attachment:

    You had no idea of what to make of the situation

    You had no idea of what to make of the situation. Was he planning on meeting her? How long have they been secretly seeing each other? Tears starting tracing your face, you wanted to face him about this but you had no idea where he was.

Messages
Zayn ❤️

(Y/N)
Zayn.
Where are you?
(read at 8:40 am)
call unanswered
ZAYN MALIK YOU BETTER PICK UP

Call with Zayn ❤️
(you are italic & Zayn is bold)

Zayn? Hello? ... (Y/N)? Hi. ... Hi?! Is that all you have to say?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY WERE YOU WITH GIGI HADID AT 2 AM? ... (Y/N), please meet me downstairs and let me explain, I'm 5 minutes away from the hotel.

Call ended at 9:04 am

    You make your way to the lobby, you still had tears falling down your face. You exit the hotel to meet Zayn getting out of his taxi, unaccompanied. He noticed you were crying and tried to comfort you but you pushed him instead.

    "What the hell, Zayn?!" you shouted.

    "(Y/N), let's not make a scene please", he answered calmly. Everyone was already staring at you both.

    "You always say that and it's usually followed up with you surprising me with something nice but I'm guessing this time it won't be like that", you said.

    "If you think you know the whole story, you don't", he said as he approached you.

    "Well...", you said as you entered the hotel, "I know that you were out at 2 am with a gorgeous model and you seemed very cozy with her and that you've known each other for a while. Am I wrong about that?" you said.

    "(Y/N)..", he said but you interrupted him.

    "Cut the crap. Are you or are you not cheating on me?", you asked with tears uncontrollably falling from your eyes.

     "I-", he dramatically paused, he sighs, "I'm so sorry."

    "Sorry my ass", you responded, "I hope to never see you again, I'm leaving." You leave the lobby and go up your room to pack your belongings. Zayn keeps trying to stop you, which. calls the attention of more people, including the mysterious lobby man who surprisingly stands up for you.

    "Mate, she's clearly trying to avoid you after you said you cheated on her. I'd give her space", he said in a cute British accent.
    "And who are you? Mind your own business please", Zayn replied.
    "He's right Zayn, give me space!" you said as the elevator doors closed.

.
.
.
.

A/N: This chapter was kinda trash but in the next chapter you and Tom are gonna officially meet 😉 Thank you for reading this story guys! Also, I'm trying my best to make this a good and interesting story.