𝐕𝐈𝐈 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

♪ - Song: Versace On The Floor by Bruno Mars - ♪
"Let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby"

+MATURE CONTENT AHEAD+
LISTENING TO THIS SONG IN THIS CHAPTER IS HIGHLY SUGGESTED!!!
(swipe on the gif to listen to the song)

+MATURE CONTENT AHEAD+LISTENING TO THIS SONG IN THIS CHAPTER IS HIGHLY SUGGESTED!!!(swipe on the gif to listen to the song)

"Let's go to my room", Tom breathlessly said as he broke the kiss.
You looked at him in shock at first. You didn't want to go at first considering you got your heart broken a few hours ago. Yet again, you had your heart broken a few hours ago and you deserve some fun.

After considering the pros & cons of the situation, you responded to him with a smirk across your face "Lead the way, darling."

He takes you to the elevators, and leads you to his room. Both of you hesitated to enter the room because deep down it you knew it was wrong, but you wanted each other in that moment.

Let's take our time tonight, girl
Above us all the stars are watchin'
There's no place I'd rather be in this world
Your eyes are where I'm lost in
Underneath the chandelier
We're dancin' all alone
There's no reason to hide
What we're feelin' inside
Right now

You enter the room and it's pretty dark with only the nightstand lamps are on. As you walk in, you feel Tom grabbing you from the back and starts kissing your neck. At that moment, you let yourself go. You turn around fo face Tom, both of you stare into each other's eyes for a while .

"You look gorgeous (Y/N)", he whispered to you, "but you won't need that dress anymore", he grinned.

So baby let's just turn down the lights
And close the door
Ooh I love that dress
But you won't need it anymore
No you won't need it no more
Let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby

Versace on the floor
Ooh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl
Versace on the floor
Ooh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl, mmm

You kiss each other, tongues fighting for dominance, his wins. Lips moving in rhythm with each other. Tom proceeds kissing your neck and you let out a soft moan.

I unzip the back to watch it fall
While I kiss your neck and shoulders
No don't be afraid to show it all
I'll be right here ready to hold you
Girl you know you're perfect from
Your head down to your heels
Don't be confused by my smile
'Cause I ain't ever been more for real, for real

He starts unzipping your dress and you watch it fall. Tom pulls you into kiss once more and takes you towards the bed. You unbutton his shirt to get a view of his six pack. Both of your bodies touch each other as you kiss even more passionately.

can you feel it?
(It's warmin' up) can you feel it?
(It's warmin' up) can you feel it, baby?
(It's warmin' up)
Oh, seems like you're ready for more, more, more
Let's just kiss 'til we're naked
Ooh, Versace on the floor, hey baby
Take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl
Versace on the floor
Oh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

In a matter of seconds, both of you are naked and can't get off of each other. You both let yourselves go and all you could hear was moans coming from Tom and yourself, they got louder each time.

.
.
.
.

A/N: Oh god 🥵 This was my first time writing smut lmao, sorry if it was bad. Also, I might start writing a new book soon, so stay tuned for that as well!