𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬

♪ - Song: Good Years by ZAYN - ♪
"Nothing in the world could bring us down"

♪ - Song: Good Years by ZAYN - ♪"Nothing in the world could bring us down"

--- long chapter ---

You woke up early in order to make sure everything is ready for your travel tonight. Zayn was in the shower so you decided to surprise him with a grand breakfast. You made chocolate chip pancakes, alongside fresh orange juice, a separated a bowl of fruit and bread.

"Wow, (Y/N)! I've never seen you cooking early in the morning", he smiled at you and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"Today is a special day, we're going to our romantic trip, and I wanted to give you a romantic gesture as well", you said while plating the pancakes.

"You didn't have to make all of this", he laughed as he sat down to eat, "It smells delicious, thank you."

As you both finished your breakfast, Zayn went to finish packing his suitcase and you cleaned up the dishes. You were so happy, not only were you going to Italy but you thought he was going to propose to you, you had also finished college and had graduated a few days prior. You were lost in those thoughts that you didn't hear Zayn calling to you.

"(Y/N)!", he startled you, "I've called you six times already! Our plane has been moved up to 12 pm! We have to go now", he said as he pushed you to get your things.

"How was it moved up?", you asked confused.

"I thought I bought the late-night plane tickets but I bought the morning one", he said rushing through the apartment to get everything ready, "I'll meet you downstairs, I'm going to put our bags in the car", he said as he left the apartment.

You made sure to organize some things and proceeded to go to the garage. The car ride was silent, Zayn was driving and was focused on the road, and you were looking out the window while listening to your music. JFK was 32 minutes away from your apartment and it was 10:00 am, all you could think was that you would have less than an hour to shop in the airport stores.

--- An hour later (11:30) ---

"Now calling for group 4 for flight 285 going to Venice, Italy", the speaker said as you and Zayn got up from your seats. "Babe," you said as you held Zayn's hand, "I wanted to thank you for making this trip for us. I love you."

He smiled and kissed your forehead, "I love you too, (Y/N)."

You boarded the plane and sat in the window seat of row 25. It was a 16-hour flight with 2 stops in Atlanta and Amsterdam. You slept through most of the flight, though you watched a few movies and listened to music. Zayn his favorite show called "Family Guy" and slept for the rest of the flight as well.

--- a few hours later ---

It is currently 11 am in Venice, Italy and you're starving, as always. You're waiting for your taxi to take you to your hotel, Palazzo Veneziano. This is where all your dreams would come true and you couldn't wait until you start exploring all of Venice and Zayn 😉.

.
.
.
.

Author's note: I tried making this chapter longer because I felt the others were too short. I promise you'll be meeting Tom soon! The next few chapters will be long as well but not all. xx