𝐕𝐈 | 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

♪ - Song: Dancing With A Stranger by Sam Smith - ♪
"Look what you made me do, I'm with somebody new Ooh, baby, baby, I'm dancing with a stranger"

♪ - Song: Dancing With A Stranger by Sam Smith - ♪"Look what you made me do, I'm with somebody new Ooh, baby, baby, I'm dancing with a stranger"

--- really long chapter ---

As you arrived at your hotel room, your face was soaking wet from all the tears. You started packing your bags and decided to take a flight back to New York that leaves tomorrow at 12 pm, leaving Zayn behind and unfortunately leaving Italy so soon.

After a few minutes, you were done packing and went to take a shower to freshen up. Someone was knocking at the door but you ignored it thinking it was Zayn, you had locked the door so no one could come in. You came out of the shower and looked yourself in the mirror and felt tears ready to leave your eyes but then you heard a british accent screaming from the corridor outside your room.

"(Y/N)! Please let me in. I want to explain everything!" It was Zayn, though you weirdly thought it could've been the mysterious lobby man.

Someday soon you would have to face Zayn so you quickly changed into sweatpants and a shirt and then unlocked the door to let him in. He was in tears too but you knew they were fake.

"(Y/N), I-", you cut him off before he can continue.

"Don't start treating me like a baby. Before you continue, I'm breaking up with you and I'm leaving for New York tomorrow. Proceed."

"You have every right to be angry at me. I honestly want to explain everything to you, if you'd let me but with no sarcastic comments from you, just listen."

He told you everything that happened between him and Gigi. In summary, he started seeing her 3 months ago, which is also the time your relationship started falling apart. They had met in New York for fashion week and hit it off right away. He kept it a secret from you because he knew it would break your heart but he also did love you. And no, he wasn't gonna propose to you.

"So why on Earth would you bring me all the way to Italy?" you asked, "You could've said it was a job thing. Plus, you should've broken up with me cause it would've hurt less." Tears began falling again, Zayn pulled you into a hug to comfort you. His hugs were so good that you didn't mind him comforting you.

- 7 hours later (3 pm) -

Zayn left the hotel, he knew what he had done was terrible so the least he could do was give you space. You had gone back down to eat breakfast, then watched a few Marvel movies alone and then watched TV. You got bored and decided to dress up and got to the bar downstairs.

Time had gone by and it was now 5 pm. It was a bit too early for you to go down to the bar and drink so you called your sister instead.

Call with Alex
(you are italic & she is bold)
"Hey sis!" "Hey hey" "Girl you better spill all the tea." "I'm good too Alex, thanks for asking." "Shut up and vent to me."

After 2 hours of you venting to Alex and her being supportive and making you laugh, you were dying to get some drinks. You went downstairs and everyone looked at you. - Author's note: Who wouldn't? You look like a snack! Mwah - You went straight to the bar and ordered a cocktail to begin the night.

You started remembering all that happened to you in the past 24 hours and how your life did a full 180. Somehow, you were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't notice the mysterious lobby man trying to talk to you.

"Hello?" he said as he startled you and some of your drink spilled in the bar, "You alright, love?"

That damn godly accent

"I'm alright, thank you", you responded as you turned to talk to him. He had beautiful sparkly brown eyes and gorgeous brown curly hair. "Aside from being cheated on and now scared by you", you added sarcastically.

"Haha", his laugh was so cute, "Do you want to talk about it as we drink our cocktails, darling?"

"I don't even know your name, love", you replied sarcastically, again.

"My name is Tom, Tom Holland, but you can call me Tom."

"I'm (Y/N), but you can call me (Whatever nickname you want - don't be nasty)."

You vented to Tom and he was a great listener. He also made you laugh with his comments and jokes here an there. By the time you finished venting, you two were done with your cocktails and very close to each other.

You both sighed as he leaned away. The room was filled with silence and awkwardness, so you decided to ask him to dance with you.

"Dance with me, Tom!" you told him as you stood up and gave him your hand.
"Don't hate me after you realize how bad of a dancer you are when you see my moves, darling", he replied as he took your hand.
"Oh shut up, Holland", you said as you pulled him to the dance floor.

You danced for what felt an eternity but was really an hour. As you danced, you got to know more about Tom and him more about you. He made you laugh by his comments and his dance moves.
"You're a terrible dancer, Tom", you laughed.

The music changed to a slow song and Tom pulled you closer to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and his hands were around your waist. You rested your head on his chest and he rested his on your head. You danced for a while and then looked at each other's eyes. Tom's eyes were shining as he looked at your eyes and then at your lips. You both leaned in closer to each other, your lips barely touching. At first you hesitated, but before you could do anything, his lips pressed against yours and at that moment you felt like time stopped and only the two of you existed in the world. You made out for a while, his tongue and yours dancing in each other's mouths so perfectly choreographed.

"Let's go to my room", Tom breathlessly said as he broke the kiss.
.
.
.
.
A/N: Wow! 1076 wordsssss. This chapter was kinda long, but you finally met Tom!!! I know things scaled rather quickly but it's a fanfic, what else could you expect? Be ready for a steamy next chapter! 😌😉