𝐗𝐗 | 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

♪ - Song: Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer - ♪
"kiss me, beneath the milky twilight"

♪ - Song: Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer - ♪"kiss me, beneath the milky twilight"

LONG & LAST OFFICIAL CHAPTER

You arrive home after you come back from the bakery. You take off your shoes, put your bag and things on the kitchen counter, grab a glass of water and sit on the couch. The sun was setting and the light in your apartment was gorgeous. It's quiet inside as you sit and contemplate things.

buzz - new text message

You check your phone as it buzzes. You sigh and unlock it to find Tom texted you again.

Tom

Tom
Hey, go up to the rooftop
there's something you need to see 😉

Y/N
What?

Tom
you're gonna have to come up
and see for yourself :))

Y/N
ugh, you're so annoying
sometimes

Tom
i would say generous
but okay
(read at 6:25pm)
I deserved that
(read at 6:28pm)

You put some shoes on and go up to the rooftop. Part of you felt your stomach twisting as you approached the door to the rooftop, afraid and nervous of what you would say to Tom. The other part of you was excited to see him and what he wanted to show you. You had to admit that you missed his smile, his beautiful chocolate eyes and curly hair; as well as his humor, and jokes. A sense of warmth ran through you at the thought of that.

~ Tom's POV ~

I waited for her to arrive. I stood by the half wall staring out at the sunset. I couldn't wait to see her again, knowing that we could possibly fix what I broke and go back to how things were makes me happy.

Suddenly, I hear the sound of the door opening and I turn around to see her. She looked so beautiful, the sun perfectly lit her face and beautifully reflecting in her eyes. I was speechless at the sight of her approaching me.

"Hi," she said.
"Hey," I replied with a big smile on my face.

"Listen, before anything ha-" she began saying before I interrupted her.

"Y/N, wait," I began, her eyes widened at first but then relaxed, giving me the approval to talk, "I need to apologize again for everything. I'm so sorry for not talking to you first and clarifying things when I stormed out of your apartment. As well as for how I handled things. It was so stupid of me to leave without telling you and to ghost you for no reason. I understand if you don't want me back but Y/N, I-" I pause, not sure if I should say it.