"Yes." She rolled her eyes. "I might get married to Elijah or Chase Santiago so I am like here to see if my Mr Carson will announce my engagement to Elijah or if he doesn't want me to marry his son."

"Let me get this straight." I am to happy to even speak right now. My heart is jumping in joy. "If Mr Benjamin Carson doesn't announce your engagement tonight you won't marry Elijah? You will get married to Chase Santiago."

"That's right." She answered. "I know Elijah is hot, sexy and every girls dream but honestly I don't want an arrogant boy that sleeps with older women." She continued. "And then there is Chase who is worse than Elijah. If I didn't love my father than I would've never even think about marrying Elijah or Chase. Especially Chase because he tried to sleep with me. I wish my marriage was arranged with Ricardo instead."

"Ricardo?" 

"He is a sexy actor who I have been crushing on since I was nineteen." She blushed. 

Someone turned the music down and Adrian tinkled a glass to gain everyone's attention. The sound of the spoon tinkling against the glass interrrupted us and everyone looked at him. 

"May we have your attention please." Adrian said. "I am sorry to interrupt you all but my sexy Uncle and beautiful Aunt would like to make an announcement that will shock you all and make this night even more special." My heart started racing faster as I remembered Kim's words. She will marry Elijah if Uncle makes the announcement but how can I interrupt him?

"Thank you Adrian." Uncle Benjamin took over and Elijah came downstairs real quick.

"Dad, I want to make an announcement before you say anything." Elijah interrupted him and my heart started racing faster. I don't know if I can keep my tears any longer. I have to leave soon. "My girlfriend and I." He started and everyone looked at him confused. "My girlfriend and I would like to congratulate you and mom." He pulled me closer to him and I couldn't take my eyes off him. I am shock, just like everyone else. When did he decide to tell the world about us. "for another wonderful year for falling in love. I know I haven't been a perfect son but I try my best so please don't even think about my present because I didn't get you two anything. I already used up so much of my money for all of this and for my girlfriend's makeup." He smiled. "So please make the announcement, now that I am here." 

"Elijah are you serious?" Aunt Sofia smiled.

"I am serious about everything I said, mom." He kissed me. "She is my girlfriend so can you please make the announcement." 

"It's not important." Uncle Benjamin said, looking at me. "Adrian." Uncle added and Adrian started talking nonsense.

"Yes, yes, yes." Kim who was supposed to get engaged to Elijah started shaking the bottle of champagne. "We can party, now." She was happy, I was happy and Elijah. . .I don't know about him. All I know is, I just started loving him even more today. I knew he would never choose any other girl over me. I don't even know why I was stressing so much.

"Congratualtion." Aunt Sofia and Uncle said. "This is the best present you could ever give us. We just so happy that our first son finally got a girlfriend he likes. I am so glad you happy with her Elijah." Aunt Sofia kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too, mom." Elijah smiled. "How is the party, dad?"

"It's fine." Uncle Ben replied. "We have to talk to the guest, excuse us." They both left us alone.

"Thank you." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I don't know why I thought you would choose Kim over me. I am so sorry."

"I know I don't love you but you are my girlfriend." He cupped my first. "How can I leave a stupid girl like you for an animal like Kim. Just look at her, she is super crazy."

"I just thought you wouldn't refuse your parents. I should've trusted you more." I smiled and his whole reaction changed. He grabbed my hand and we both went outside. 

"Wait how do you know this? You--You knew about Kim?" He asked and I nod my head. "What happened to no secrets between us? Or did that only apply to me?" He giggled. "I thought you said you love me. Annette, I never refuse my parents especially my father because he never asks me for anything. When he asked me to be the CEO I became the CEO of his companies even though my dream was to be a singer. I never wanted business but I did it for my father. When he asked me to get a girlfriend, I got a fake girlfriend and when he asked for me to hire a PA, I hired Kathleen. I always did everything he asked me to do." I could see the tears visible in his eyes. "Annette, would it hurt you if you just told me about the marriage? I just wanted to prepare myself and find a way to refuse my parents without hurting them. I am so glad my grandpa told me before dad made the announcement or else I wouldn't have said a word. I hurt my father for the first time because of you."

"Eli---."

"No, it's fine." He wiped his tears. "Do you have anymore surprises for me? Or will you tell me after I find out?" I know he will find out the truth about what I did so I have to tell him now.

"I am the one that got the pills for your father." 

"You the one that stole the pills from my mother?" He asked and I nod my head. "You know my mother doesn't want children anymore."

"I know but I--."

"You don't need to explain anything to me. Keep it to yourself, just like you always do." He smiled. "Ask Oliver or someone to take you home. Goodnight."

"Elijah, please don't go. You will do something you regret." I shouted.

"Regret?" He started laughing. "Annette, the only thing I ever regret is choosing you as my girlfriend. I regret breaking my parent's heart for you." 

*Don't forget to vote comment and share please*