Chapter 87.

I got dressed and picked Red and Ryker up. I looked at Annette who looked horrible.

"I know I look beautiful, thank you." She mumbled.

"If only you could see how ugly you look." I told her. "Anyways, where are you going?" I asked, curious.

"To the party." She replied. "I got an invite." I can't believe she is really going.

"Enjoy." I said, leaving the house.

"Give me a ride." She followed me to the car. "Please."

"I have to pick my girl up so I can't take you with me." I told her. 

I dropped my kids at my parent's place since the security there is tight. After that, I went to go pick up my date. 

Anna, my partner for the night got in the car with me and I started driving. I stopped at my parent's house but they were not there so I went back to my car and decided to go to the party.

There are a lot of high-Profile people but the second I got out of my car everyone's attention turned to me. I walked in with my partner and everyone kept asking if we are together but I didn't answer a single question.

We made our way inside and my parents greeted us.

"Welcome, Eli." My dad said as my mom stared at my partner confused.

"She's my partner, mom." I said so that she could stop staring at Anna.

"What's your name, darling?" Mom asked her.

"Mar---."

"Anna." I quickly said, interrupting Marianna. I know there's no fun in saying her full name and mom thinking I am dating her because she has the same name as Annette's mother is just so funny.

"What?" My mom shook her head. "Do you perhaps have another name?"

"No, she doesn't." I responded before Marianna could. "There is Uncle Jay, I'll go greet him." I took Marianna with me.

"Why didn't you tell your mom my real name?" She asked.

"Your name, Anna is easier to remember." I said. "Unless you don't mind my mom forgetting your name 'cause trust me, she's bad with names."

"Okay." She said and we went to Uncle Jay.

"Hi Uncle." I greeted. "I haven't seen you for days."

"What can I say? I am a busy man but I can always make time for my favorite nephew."

"That's why I love you so much." I hugged him.

"What do you want kid?" He questioned. "You never say you love me for no reason."

"I need a babysitter for tomorrow night."

"Why?"

"I have to take my beautiful lady out." I whispered to him. I can't tell him the actual reason why I need a babysitter or else Annette and everyone else will find out the truth.

"You taking Annette out." He said, loudly.

"What?" I know the game he is playing. He wants Marianna to leave me but why does Uncle Jay and everyone else like Annette all of a sudden?

"I am so glad you and Annette are working things out, I will definitely babysit your children anytime."

"Isn't Annette his ex-girlfriend?" Marianna asked.

"She's a nobody." I replied. "By the way Uncle, I am taking Marianna out, not Annette because that woman is dead to me."

"Fine!" Jay rolled his eyes. "I'll babysit your kids, just make sure that you don't forget to fetch them first thing in the morning, or else I will call Annette since she's the mother."