Chapter one.

I was walking to school when I had received the first text, out of many, from him.

After realizing that this message was not a joke from one of my friends (I checked all of their phones to make sure) I decided to leave the text and not reply. It was probably meant for someone else anyways. My theory made perfect sense to myself, and my surrounding friends.

I went on with my day like I would any other. I went to all of my classes, fell asleep in half of them because the lessons were so dull and lifeless, went to lunch and conversed with my pals, and then completed the process of more boring classes.

I was more than relieved when the final bell rang and I could start my long trek home. It was 2 miles to get to school, and walk back, adding up to 4 miles all together. It was a good workout for someone who ate well (too bad I like eating enjoyable foods) walking 4 miles everyday kept me in pretty good shape though. I wasn't super skinny, nor was I fat. I had curves and I liked my body just the way it was. So did daddy.

I was interrupted on my calm walk by a buzzing coming from my pocket. Weird, I thought. My friends usually didn't text me until a couple hours after school let out. Something big must have happened. But, to my surprise it wasn't my friends that had texted me, it was the same number from before. The same person that had called me their "baby girl."

I opened the message cautiously and was beyond freaked out by what I saw.

"Sweetheart, you might want to answer my texts. Daddy can see you read them. And unless you want a punishment, I suggest you better fucking reply."