Chapter five.

"Well.... ummm...." I was at a loss for words. I was stuck in one of those moments where I had a million thoughts racing through my head, yet I couldn't utter a sound.

"Spit it out darling." I could tell he was getting aggravated with me by the way he harshly spoke his words.

"I'm just processing everything you've just told me. I know about your company just like every other person on this earth, it just surprises me that you're so young and already a CEO. And you're stunning, god I could stare at you forever." I clamped my hand over my mouth, embarrassed that I had just told him that last bit of information. God he probably thought I was the weirdest person ever. I was beyond mortified at that point.

But, he just at there and chuckled. "Not as stunning as you, baby girl", was his honest reply, and I swore I almost fainted.

I was blushing madly, but managed to utter a quiet "thank you" in return. It wasn't close to being true, what he just told me. He was this sex god, and here I was some awkward senior that was basically drooling in his presence.

His phone suddenly beeped, indicating a text message, and he stood up with a frown after scanning it over.

"I must be going. Please be ready tomorrow at 7, and wear something nice. My driver will pick you up, goodnight baby girl." He softly kissed my forehead and walked away quickly.

I say at the bench for a good 5 minutes, stuck in a daze, I couldn't fucking believe what just happened. And I had no fucking clue what I was going to wear tomorrow. Great.

(A/N heyy does anyone know how to make a book over because I absolutely suck at them as you can tell😂😂 if you do, please comment lol and I'll try to comment back even though wattpad doesn't usually let me:// and sorry ik this is short haha I wrote it really fast)