Chapter six.

I woke up the next morning, sure of myself that everything I went through last night was some amazing dream. But, I was reminded that it wasn't when I opened my phone and found a text from Harry.

"Remember, be ready by 7.xx"

I smiled as I replied with a simple "ok:)". The same smile soon turned into a frown when I realized that I had nothing to wear tonight. Shit.

Sadly I got up an left my comfy bed to go the local mall and find a nice dress.

God, did it take forever. I went to store after store, looked for dress after dress, to find nothing. I was ready to give up when I spotted the perfect dress in the window of a sadly, very expensive store. But, I had to have it. The dress was mid-length and the color of fresh snow, with half sleeves and a beautiful lace material. It was tight but not slutty, and showed just enough cleavage to keep the eye wondering. when I tried it on, it was a done deal. The fabric hugged my curves perfectly, and I for once actually felt pretty. Not beautiful, but pretty. In the back of my mind it hurt to know I was spending $200 on a piece of fabric, but I knew I could wear it on other occasions besides tonight.

-right before 7:00

I was a frantic mess. I had mascara on my nose and my hair was frizzy beyond belief. I was non-stop tripping because of the heels I had forced myself I wear, and I couldn't find my red lipstick anywhere. I don't know how I did it, but when 7:00 came around and there was a knock at my door, I was ready to go. My parent were out, probably at some bar, so I didn't even bother telling them where I was that night. It's not like they cared anyways.

Harrys driver was beyond polite, and I learned that his name was Mark (a/n where are we going today mark? Dinner, dinner! Lol ignore that I felt the urge to write it) I made small talk with him on the drive to the restaurant, and was happily surprised when we arrived at the destination. I suspected that Harry would bring me to some 5 star rich people eatery, but this place looked more like an elegant family owned place. I was genuinely pleased. The inside was very nice, and all around the place had a homey feel.

I spotted Harry in a corner and made my way over to the table he was seated at. I slid into a seat next to him awkwardly and hoped he didn't sense how nervous I was. "You look stunning", were the first words out of his mouth.

With a flushed face I replied, "thank you, you don't look to bad yourself."

As he opened his mouth to say something, a waiter appeared and took our orders. I should have been paying attention to him, but all I could look at was Harry. He was beautiful in every aspect. I didn't know how one person could be so perfect. I would come to learn though, sometimes the most attractive people are a broken facade of what could have been.

(A/N ok so this was basically a filler chapter because I feel bad for not updating, but all the action happens next chapter;) I'm working on the new book I mentioned in my last authors note, but I won't be posting it until I've written a couple chapters. I hope everyone day is great, remember to vote if you like it and comment what you think!)