Chapter fourteen.

Creds to HSxox_ for the amazing book cover:-)

Harry took me to the mall, claiming that he wanted to buy me some clothes to "take my mind off things". We leisurely walked past the stores, window shopping. We talked about each other, and I took this chance to learn more about him. From his favorite color, to his biggest pet peeve, he told me it all. We shared stories of stupid things we had done in the past, and I found myself admiring his smile. The kind of smile where his dimples were on full show, and it was so wide it almost looked like it hurt.

I was slowly falling in love with everything about him. From his laugh, to his overly tight jeans, to his shirt that he left half unbuttoned, even his hair that many people would say is too long. I loved it all.

He learned secrets about me that I kept from other people, I even opened up and told him about my abusive parents, mostly my father. He was concerned, as I imagined he would be, and I thought he would interrupt me throughout my story, but he stood by my side and listened the whole time. His eyebrows would frown everytime I would mention my father physically abusing me, and I wished I could take my hands and wipe it all away. He should be smiling, loving every second of his day, not worrying about my pathetic sob story. I cut it short, focusing on telling him the good parts of my life. I may have exaggerated it a little, but seeing that beautiful smile on his face could cure every problem in my life.

"Let's go out to eat, yeah?" Harry brought me out of my daze.

"Yeah sound good" I replied with a soft smile, squeezing his hand that was grasping my right one loosely.

After dinner, we went back home. God did it feel good to say that. Home. I've never actually had that in my life. Never have I had a place where I could settle. Sitting here, on his comfortable couch, laying in his arms while a movie played in the background was the best feeling in the world. And I knew that this was my home. Harry had given me my own room, but I usually found myself ending up in his bed at night, tangled up in his warmth.

"Let's go to bed babygirl" he huskily whispered in my ear, overcome with tiredness.

I nodded and hummed, snuggling into him more, annoyed that he had woken me up from my nap. He chuckled, standing up and taking me with him. He was holding me bridal style, leaving me with a content smile on my face. When we entered his room he laid me gently on the bed, changing while I sat up and rubbed my eyes. He chucked his worn T-shirt at me, leaving me all
Red and flustered. I knew he didn't mind that I liked to wear his shirt at night, but that didn't mean it wasn't less embarrassing. I undressed, not caring that he was right infront of me, and slowly climbed into the soft covers sighing in content, I knew I would never take this for granted. Harry was the best thing that ever happened to me, and I wasn't about to give that up.

(A/N sorry this took really long and it's short im just really busy with school and sports! Thanks for 47k reads:)) don't forget to vote and comment it means a lot to me love you guysss)