Chapter seven.

WARNING: will contain mature content.

When the waiter had left, Harry opened his mouth in a second attempt to speak.

"We have many things to discuss darling."

I just looked at him, urging him to continue with my stare, and he did.

"But, we will discuss it at my house after dinner."

I started shaking in anxiety once those words left his mouth. If I heard correctly, he mentioned his house... As in I would be going to his house.

"O-ok", I stuttered nervously. Damn my anxiety was really getting to me.

Harry chuckled softly at my uncertainty and we continued to make small talk all throughout the dinner. By the time we had left, it was already 9:00. God, we had been there 2 hours. But, you know what they say, time flies when you're having fun.

I had expected a huge ass mansion from his obviously rich bastard, but I was greeted with the opposite. Before me stood a small two story house, one you would usually see owned by a family of three. Gosh this man was full of surprises. He must have seen my surprised expression because his next words were;

"I live alone, so I figured, why bother with a huge home? I hate empty spaces, and having a smaller home draws less attention to the public eye."

I walked in and instantly the first word that popped into my mind was home. The whole place had the aura I had been dying to experience since I was a little girl. I could picture love in this house, and god knows that I never felt that with my parents. After a short tour of the house I had instantly taken a liking to, I sat down on the comfy living room couch with Harry to talk. As always, he started the conversation.

"I'm just going to get this out now before you ask questions. Obviously, I'm into daddy kink. And don't even ask me to 'make love' because I fuck. Hard. (A/N for my 50 shades peeps😉)" he started seductively, sending shivers down my back.

"I have a tad of a BDSM side to me. I enjoy tying up my women and spanking them, maybe use some handcuffs, but there are many things I won't do."

I started to zone out at that point. I pictured him tying me up and spanking me until I was crying in pleasure. I imagined scenarios where I was handcuffed and he took me multiple times. God was I wet.

"Cambria.... Cam!" (A/N so her name has been revealed ayeee)

I snapped out of my daze, looking him in the eye. "sorry, sorry. I was, erm, thinking."

He smirked and slowly inched his hand up my thigh. "Oh really baby girl. Were you thinking of all the things I plan to do to you? I bet you imagined the way I plan to pound into your tight pussy, the way you'll be screaming my name so loud all the neighbors will know you belong to daddy. I bet you're picturing what my big cock will look in that pretty mouth. Do you want that babygirl? Do you want to suck daddy's cock?"

Holy fuck. Yes I fucking did.

"God yes", I managed to squeak out, to turned on to function properly.

"Alright babygirl, on your knees for daddy"

I listened immediately, kneeling on the hardwood floor I from of him while he stayed on the couch.

"Well, get to it." He demanded with a dominant tone that could easily make any girl drop their pants or him.

As I unzipped his tight black jeans, I could easily tell he was big under his boxers. I freed him from his remaining clothing and put his huge length in my mouth. I put it in as far as I could, and moved my hand on the part of him that I couldn't take. His hand pushed me down farther onto him, and I struggled to ignore my gag reflex. There was so much of him, and I had never been with someone with this big of a cock. A small moan of pleasure left his lips as I sucked on the tip, and I moaned at the sound. I bobbed up and down, enjoying the way he tasted.

"Swallow when daddy comes, fuck doll."

I braced myself for the salty liquid that was to follow, and I watched as he unraveled. His neck tensed and his mouth was hung open, and I would easily do this again to see how vulnerable and beautiful he looked in that moment.

"Good job babygirl."

(A/N ayyeee first smut scene I've ever written😬😬 how was it?😏 lol comment and vote love you all. And If you want to check out a daddy kink book about liam, my bomb cousin is writing one called drive down daddy. Her username is morgan10inchpayne and you guys should check it out because ya freaking awesome and liam is daddy af)