Regret

He made one fatal mistake. It is quite possibly the worst mistake any guy can ever make. He looked at his iPhone, it had a picture of a girl. Looking at her innocent face he remembered how it happened.....

He looked into her eyes. They were not very large, but fear had made them red and teary. He thought it brought out the blue nicely. He sighed as she whispered frantic pleas for mercy and made far-fetched promises if he would just spare her life. 'just go away' he said to thoughts about her. He said tiredly, deciding that if he'd already made the worst mistake, might as well make the others. He did his job, because his ability to get the job done right, to be an absolutely ruthless killing tool. And he is so sorry that his sin paid more than her life it wasn't worth anyway.

As her frantic screams burbled into scary silence, he looked at her lips and wiped it with his hand but he couldn't feel the numbness Because it was on a screen of his cell phone. He remembered those trembling lips when she said 'let me go and forgive me' he looked in the mirror he looked like a killer. He was a killer, he killed her, he took away her life, he was regretting that her plain face would be added to the many girls that haunted the darker places of his mind. He thought it was not his mistake, she provoked him to do that sin, He could barely keep his self control around her. He gripped hard on the wooden table as if it were a desperate life line. His mind flashed how last time her face was so full of fear when His gaze traveled from her neckline and ended in trembling body. She did notice him gazing at her, she was too scared to utter a word. Looking at her was like a beautiful curse, he felt his self control leaving him. quickly He gripped her with his rough hands. Her soft shoulder got bruised by his finger blades, She captivated him. From her beautiful silky hair, to her pure personality, she was like a drug he was addicted to. Nothing had really changed about her. Being in her presence released a demonic lust, like it always had....

She was hovering in his mind...her each tear and his each mistake was shivering him to spine, that how wrong he was...He wanted to avoid everything, her thought but he couldn't...because she already conquered his mind, and his heart.

"NOOOOOO" he screamed in pain

He drag the drawer of the table where a 9mm A semi-automatic pistol was resting on the red velvet cloth. It is a type of handgun that can be fired in semi-automatic mode, firing one cartridge for each pull of the trigger. semi-automatic pistols use a single chamber and a single barrel, which remain in a fixed linear orientation relative to each other while being fired and reloaded semi-automatically. He rested his hand on it. And he wanted to shoot her...he wanted to end everything, everything which was related to her...but where was she??? She was in his mind. Everything which begin in anger and hate ends in shame and regret.

It was yesterday night when hatred covered his mind and it turned into anger, It tasted so good when she was hurt, that cold night. The warm flesh of her body in his hand. Her cold skin, when he removed all the curtains of shame, her eyes were filled with embarrassment when his naked chest was close to her fragile body. Her screams were silenced by his rage. He killed her for the taste of revenge. The sweet elixir he felt when his smoky lips touched her mouth. He made her feel the horror of her life. It tear her apart from herself.... he thought..... 'I am sinner? I am evil? I did that which I never did to anyone?' he said holding the pistol in his hard hands.

He was not a man but a soulless senate? Only created to consume the soul by creating fear in them? he felt joy when she felt pain, but now....it felt like...he I hate himself for doing that. Depression was on his mind. He was Desperate to punish her and when he did....He couldn't take her out of his mind. He didn't know what was happening to him.He wanted to kill himself and he thought the best way to do it was by using the German made machine, which was in his hand, he pointed the pistol closed to his cerebrum, his finger was at the trigger, he wanted to end his life, he wanted to punish himself for hurting her. He closed his eyes....and... 'please forgive me...' her words again floated...his mind it flashed last night's incident again and this time his closed eye lids were not responsible.