Flashback to First meeting

PLACE: Vincent high school
Zany and Zudy were classmates. Zudy was arrogant beautiful girl whereas Zany was a tomboy with sweet nature. Both the girls were very popular in High school

Reason 1: Guys were attracted to Zudy's beauty and her attitude
Reason 2: Guys liked Zany because they thought she was one of them.

Zudy and Zany were neither friends nor enemies they lived their life on their terms and they themselves enjoyed it. They never interfered among each other's issues maybe because they were not interested. But their fate was entangled. Zany's best friend Viki brought his friend Tyler in Vincen happened in Vincent High school. Zany met Tyler and fell in love with him. But Tyler wasn't interested in her. Zany tried so much to make Tyler fall in love with her, Viki tried to hook them up too but it failed. Tyler never liked her he would make fun of her by saying that 'Zany was some guy in a girl's body'. In short Tyler was very sure that he liked girls with feminine personality. Zany was nothing like that. Zany was a total tomboy who liked bike racing, playing football etc. Here Zudy always had crush on Tyler and when she saw Tyler in Vincent school fest she thought he came to see her. She asked Viki to set them up and to her surprise Viki told her about Zany story. Zudy wanted Tyler to love her and to do that she wanted to defeat her competitor Zany.

Zudy didn't know if she really loved Tyler. But one thing she was sure that she wanted him. She decided that she will join the Same college after their High school. So she joined Francis college. She knew that Tyler applied in the same college for architecture. She was very happy because she knew the chance she always waited for was in her hands, and she thought if they will be in same college she could easily impress him. But her happiness was ruined before stepping to Francis College. She accidently met Tyler online and he said that he is in love with some girl name Nancy. When Zudy met Nancy, she was the prettiest girl in the class a famine creature with all shyness and total girlie type. Tyler always loved girls like her. It didn't take time for Zudy to realize that the girl Nancy is none but the same tomboy from her high school college Zany. Zany did a makeover and joined the same college with Tyler. Zudy felt hurt that Tyler will never be hers, as he gave his only heart to Nancy. Zudy remembered that Nancy was her real name and in school she use to hang out with boys and they use to call her Zany and she was popular with that name. Nancy became friends with Zudy in Francis college as they came from the same high school. Nancy was playing hard to get with Tyler. Finally Tyler and Nancy started seeing each other and when Zudy heard the news she was crying.