First day in Francis college

On Monday morning she took a bus the same way as she was advised by her mom, but this time something unusual happened with her. As she went inside the bus she saw that on the corner seat there was a guy sitting. He stared at her and she did too, he was wearing white loose shirt with low hips jeans like Negro and on his face everything was pierced. Left eyebrows, ears and hairstyle was spiked and on top of it he was wearing a dark blue cap. She felt like she saw him before, he was a seen face but where did she see him. She wasn't remembering and what she notice was that this guy was holding a magazine name 'Just Italy' and he was staring at her until she sat to the next row as if he wanted to tell her something but what? She too was quite amazed that for the first time a foreigner in the bus who is staring at her like a dim-witted. He looked Spanish or Italian but definitely not American. She tried to ignore him but he was a tough one he was still looking at her, even when she wasn't looking at him. This process of staring and ignoring was going on until the bus reached to the stop. Before she got up from her seat he got up from his seat and went to the door of the bus. He was standing there to get down to the next stop which was unfortunately her stop too.
As they both were standing at the door Zudy thought where did she saw this guy? She felt like asking him. Have I seen you before? Do we know each other etc? But before she could do that he asked "If you don't mind can you click my picture?"

Zudy was surprised "I want to see how I am looking" he smiled being embarrassed
"Sure" Zudy said and he offered his phone
"Here" she clicked and returned the mobile
"One more from this side" he pointed to his right side
"Sure" Zudy said
"Wait I will give you demo" he clicked Zudy's picture "see click it from this side" he says showing Zudy's picture
"Hey! What are you doing?? Delete it"
"I will....please click my another snap" he says before she could click more picture of him the bus took halt and they both stepped out and took opposite directions. After few minutes of walking through corridors and taking the elevator she reached to her floor.

Zudy didn't find it difficult to find her class, as in the map it showed that her class was at right side on ninth floor straight next to the seminar hall. She looked for the classroom on the 9th block. Her eyes landed on board displayed in black saying 1st year Architecture. Zudy walked awkwardly into the classroom, looking around at all the unfamiliar faces. It was her first day in Francis. The college was full of perfect, majority looking students with nothing on their minds except for building or sketching, and none of them would talk to her. As a result, she stuck out like a sore in the eye. She saw an empty seat and resided herself. As she sat down, a girl snickered at her and someone muttered, "freak" Zudy ignored. It was one of the things she hated most - being called freak or anything like that because she neither by appearance or character looked like a freak.

Zudy prayed to god that she doesn't see Tyler's face, as his face will make her remember her lost love. And fortunately Tyler was not in the class. The first day of her class was not so welcoming; someone said her 'you have a unique name' someone called her 'freak' everything was going awful but then in the last 5 minutes of the 1st lecture a girl entered in the class and a guy with grey eyes screamed "Hi! Nancy " and she replied "hi" in her shrill tone. Zudy looked to the door curious to see Nancy. A beautiful girl walks in the door and captures the attention of everyone in the class. Some girls quickly gave her a friendly stare. Some girls avoided to make her feel outcast.

Zudy looked at the boys they were staring her trying to catch her attention. She had a feeling of envy, towards Nancy because she was good looking and besides Tyler loved her not just Tyler but everyone in class. Zudy was feeling like someone set her ablaze. Her full body was burning from jealousy, if someone would have looked to the color of her heart it would be dark black because this was the first time she was envious. Zudy looked around to the students near her, there were popular girls, geek ones, the stylish and the over smart ones. Out of all the categories Nancy was the quietist and calm person sitting in corner. She talked less and smiled a lot. She had the elegance and appeal which made her unique from all the females. Zudy tried to be her friend but she was choosy in the matter of keeping friends. Looking at Nancy Zudy thought 'she lacked nothing' she had the showering attention, cool features and slim personality. As far as she know People tried to help her in projects, teachers tried to be sweet with her and guys...most of them were in love. Little unbelievable yet it was true.

Nancy did notice that Zudy was staring her, so she smiled and said "hello, myself Nancy and you?" Zudy felt like slicing her throat with dagger but she controlled her anger and smiled fake and said "Zudy, nice to meet you" Nancy continued what she was writing and Zudy felt sad, angry and nervous she thought that Nancy was epitome of perfect girl, if girl would be like her, anyone can fall in love. But then again she felt angry that even she was better looking, then why Tyler didn't fell in love with her? She decided to forget everything. She thought moving on would be better option. She came out of the class as there were no further lectures. She came out with two girls as it was drizzling she was under the umbrella of one of the two girls who were giving her notes. She didn't knew each of their names. It was not that they didn't tell, it was just that she forgot their names. Suddenly she hears a song, which catches her attention.

Lady, I'm falling so please don't go, My heart is in pain cause I love you so, All I need is a night with you, Ooooh, baby don't go I'm in love with you.

When she hears this song she looked here and there to see from where the sound is coming. She ran on the moist and wet ground of the college to follow the sound and then she heard a swipe. She turned behind, "hey dude what's up" This was a guy whose mobile was ringing. She looked at him and continued walking and he started his bike and he was coming from the front, they were about to cross each other, suddenly they both sneezed...ACCHOO...they didn't noticed the other crossing their paths. Two unknown people they didn't know it was destiny that made them to cross each other at the same time since they'd never met before, they were sure. That nothing was happening between them. What of streets, stairways and corridors? Where they could have passed each other many times? Whether they remember- Perhaps in a revolving door, ever being face to face. An "excuse me" in a massive amount of people? A curt "wrong number" in the receiver? But the answer is: No, they don't remember. They'd be greatly astonished to learn that for a long time Chance had been playing with them. Fate had made them come face to face many times but they never paid any attention it approached them, then backed off.

Zudy now was silently standing in the drizzling showers falling from the grey wide sky. She was having the notes in her hands which were almost wet. The girls who gave her the notes came to her. The one of the two was skinny whose name Zudy forgot, she requested her "hey Zudy come in shade or the notes will get wet" Zudy nodded and followed her to the shade. These two girls were telling her about the pros and cons of the college but her mind was not in the talks. The thing she was eyeing was Tyler sitting in the cafeteria with Nancy and the other tomboyish girl in yellow top. The girls who were now aware that Zudy is eyeing the cafeteria window. So one of them said "want to go grab something to eat? We don't mind" said the fat girl. Zudy looked at her, and smiled "no I am not hungry" "actually we are hungry, are you joining us" the skinny one asked Zudy. "I think Mrs. Samantha want me to verify my id card, so I have to rush to the library, I'll catch you girls later" claimed Zudy. Without any hesitation the skinny one said "fine then" maybe she knew that Zudy has some important business to do then to lunch with them. Zudy felt like crying as she lost Tyler. So she ran away from the college. She didn't want to see what was happening.

She bunk the rest of the lectures and went home. All her bad deeds were dancing in her minds. She was imagining those situations which she created to hurt others. She was drowned in those sour thoughts that she didn't know that it was almost 6pm in evening suddenly she heard a voice...it was a familiar voice
"Zudy are you ok, I was having evening walk but I saw you" she hugged her. "Zudy what happened?" That voice asked her? "I lost Tyler Natasha" Zudy replied crying.
"By the way, who is this Tyler?" Natasha asked.
"You know him" Zudy replied.
"Are you talking about that Tyler, who created a huge fight?" Natasha asked
"hmmm" Zudy nodded. That was the day which made Zudy develop a huge crush on Tyler and Natasha knew that incident very well. It was the first time when she noticed Tyler.