Introduction

It was Tuesday Zudy's second day at the Francis College. She was wearing her favorite color black. Today she was more relaxed then yesterday. She came to the class on the correct time. She sat on the third desk with the skinny girl whose name she thought started with the initial 'B' she smiled to her when she sat. It was 1st lecture of calculus but the professor didn't arrived past 15 minutes and the class was full of chaos. No clear sound was to be heard just the humming and screaming. Then a tall average looking girl with double dimpled cheek entered in the class with a blue diary in her left hand. Everyone became quiet when they saw her. Zudy didn't knew her as on the previous day she didn't see her or she might haven't notice her sitting in the class. That tall girl wore her red framed spec which was hanging in the curvex line of her deep necked purple t-shirt. That girl opened her blue diary and spoke in her harsh tone
"attention please class" hearing her speak the little humming sound in the class got disappeared. She didn't look like a professor and to be a student she looked much more matured. So Zudy was quite keen to know who she was.
Then that tall figure spoke in the more calm manner "the lecture of calculus has been canceled the professor is not going to come today" hearing this, the class was in uproar. She then continued "and there would be no substitute professor coming as they have other lectures going at this time. Calculus professor Mr. Martin met with an accident due to heavy rainfall. I have uploaded the project on our clas group on watssap please complete and submit in next one hour" after saying this she sat on the first desk in the middle row in front of the professor's table.

The skinny fellow said Zudy in her robotic voice "that girl is the class captain, her name is Barney Andrews. She is straight A student"
hearing this Zudy said "she looks more mature"
the girl replied smilingly "yeah, she did her high school and then she took a gap for 3 years because she was studying the interior designing course but then she didn't like it and she joined our college for Architecture, and that's the reason she is 3 years elder to us"

Zudy nodded smilingly "I get it" Zudy liked Betty because her cool and calm nature reminded her of Natasha and beside she was less talkative then Jane. Betty was very slim and medium height with fair skin wearing round frameless glasses over her blue eyes. She was pretty if she would expose herself. But Betty was kind of geek you can say in comparison with Jane. Jane was fat and more talkative. Zudy was reading the notes and Betty was helping her with some of problems of calculus in short Zudy started dissolving in the colors of the class.

In 20 minutes Zudy finished 12 problems all thanks to her partner Betty. Zudy kept her pen down in her opened book and gave some rest to her tired fingers. Meanwhile Betty was cleaning her glasses with the wet tissue. "From which high school you completed your junior years?"Betty asked Zudy
"Vincent high school" Zudy said in a slow tone
"VIN...you mean to say...You came from Vincent high school...oh! My god!" Betty sighed in astonishment.
Zudy just smiled "Then why did you leave Vincent and came here? You could have applied in Vincent college for further studies" Betty again asked in shock now wearing her frameless glass now clean and clearer. Her eyes were now more visible
"I had a fight with dean there due to my misbehavior in class and he kicked me out" Zudy replied
After hearing Zudy's words Betty didn't asked anything. Maybe she knew Zudy was some spoilt girl and she was intelligent to understand this type of cases. Zudy liked Betty because she knew when to stay silent, when to speak same like her best friend Natasha or her step sister .

The bell rang and the trigonometry class started the trigonometry professor was some weird looking female with rough manly voice. Her presence made the class like a graveyard everybody silent as the dead. Only her voice and the sound of the cold breeze were being heard. Zudy didn't speak in that lecture and Betty was usually concentrating on the trigonometry formulas written on the white board. Jane was scribbling on the desk her name with the rounder point. Jane's scribbling showed she was not interested. After boring 45 minutes trigo lecture It was break for 30mins.