Welcome to Italy

Population: 1.3 million (including surrounding metropolitan area 4 million)

Country: Italy

Region: Lombardy

The city : Milan

The capital of Lombardy, has a population of 1.3 million people. It is the biggest industrial city of Italy with many different industrial sectors. It is a magnetic point for designers, artists, photographers and models. Milan has an ancient city centre with high and interesting buildings and palazzos, which is why so many people from all over the world want to see the city of glamour.

Milan has always been a rich and important city. It has always been a place full of various famous artists and offers a particular assortment of churches, buildings and monuments. There was a change of culture and art in the Renaissance with big a contribution in the period of the neoclassicism. Milan offers a big variety of buildings, monuments and museums. The most important church is the Cathedral which is the third largest church in the world.

It is overall made of marble, with immense statues, arches, pillars, pinnacles. From the roof you can experience a beautiful panorama of the city.. Milan has many historic palazzos like the Palazzo Reale (Royal Palace) which is situated in the south side of Piazza Duomo.

Zudy left America after Kazaf was imprisoned for four years for molestation of Zudy Samual. The rape and murder of Cynthia Milano was not proved as they ran out of proofs and witness refused to give testimony. They were bribed and brought out. The honest ones were threatened with the life of their loved ones. Zudy joined Natasha in her fashion business and they opened another branch of their boutique Darsim in Italy. Zudy was starting her new life leaving behind dark past with Kazaf. She left the country.

"Wow! This so magnificent" Zudy says she was looking out from the car window and Natasha was driving

"I know didn't I tell you its beautiful" Natasha says laughing

"Hey what's that?" Zudy pointed out the dolce & gabbana boutique

"D&G" Natasha smiled

"Milan is regarded as one of the fashion capitals of the world, along with New York City, Paris, and London. The Global Language Monitor declared that Milan was in 2009 the top economic and media global capital of fashion. Most of the major Italian fashion brands, such as Valentino, Gucci, Versace, Prada, Armani and Dolce & Gabbana, were currently headquartered in the city. Numerous international fashion labels also operate shops here" a cute 5.3 Italian escort was talking

"hey what's that...Abercrombie & Fitch flagship store....is it famous?" Natasha asked

"Abercrombie & Fitch flagship store has become a main consumer attraction" she said

"Wow" Zudy smiled and three of them got out of the car

"What about silk...bonie" Natasha asked walking to the restaurant

"In the mid-19th century cheaper silk began to be imported from Asia and the pest phylloxera damaged silk and wine production. More land was subsequently given over to industrialization. Textile production was followed by metal and mechanical and furniture manufacture. Later, in the early-20th century, Milan became a major center of silk and textile productions. However, the city lost its fashion capital status to Florence, which in the 1950s and 60s was the fashion capital of Italy and home of the Italian "Alta Moda", equivalent to the French "haute couture" She says and three of them reached in a fancy restaurant named 'vella demela'

They ordered some salad and pasta...they talked about food and houses. people and buildings but Zudy was interested in fashion.

"Bonie tell something more about Milan fashion I mean history" Zudy says looking at her curiously.