Stuck in Elevator

Wednesday morning Zudy entered in the college gate. She saw Barney standing near her silver Mercedes along with her group down the main building. 'oh! God it's my third day, please 'no problems today please god' she pray's. On the opposite side Victor and Kevin are seen chatting with senior guys. Riyana was still sitting in her convertible Volkswagen with Nancy and outside the car Tyler is standing resting his back on the door of Volkswagen with Zavier. Jane was sitting in the cafeteria with her boyfriend drinking her favorite coffee, Betty is not seen anywhere. Zoe walked inside the campus. It rained in the early morning and so there was water on the ground.

SPLASH!

A bike splashed dirty water on Zudy's white blouse. But before Zudy could speak the red and golden Harley Davidson bike stopped and the guy sitting on it removed his helmet, it was Kazaf.

"Always use the sidewalk to avoid accidents" Kazaf said

"can't you see people walking?" says Zudy angrily looking at her dirty blouse

"Get lost!" Kazaf said
"Hey!" Zudy walked near parking towards Kazaf who already parked his bike. He turned behind and stared at her, his brown eyes was turning darker

"Yes, What?" Kazaf said irritated
"You ruined my clothes. How am I going to sit in the class? Instead of telling me sorry you are laughing. How can you be so shameless and rude" Zudy said

Meanwhile Zavier looked at them but didn't bother to involve. Tyler wanted to interfere but Nancy stopped him.Bafn girls were laughing looking at Zudy.

"See Zudy if I tell you sorry, this stain won't go away so it's better you go home" Kazaf said and started walking towards the class

"You are crazy I had enough" she walked fast to join Kazaf and with all her strength she pushed him on the ground on the same dirty ground.

"Now its even. You go home too" Zudy said and went out of the gate. Betty was entering to college she saw Zudy rushing out.
"Hey Zo!" Betty screamed "oh!Betty" She said

"Who did this?" Betty asked

"Kazaf.....he...his...bike did this..." Zudy says

"Come, I have extra tee shirt" both the girls walked towards the washroom

Here Kazaf looked at his cream t-shirt stained with muddy water. "Hey dude this is really muddy" laughed Zavier

"it's not funny, that wet cat she pushed me. Fuckking bitch!" Kazaf said in anger

"I'll change the shirt. I'll catch you in an hour" said Kazaf and rode away

An hour later
Betty and Zudy walked out of the washroom.

"Thanks" Zudy smiled at Betty

"Hey, I have to issue a journal from library, catch you in class" Betty say's

"Yeah sure" Zudy smiled.

Zudy walked towards the elevator. She knew she had missed two lectures. She pressed the button and the door opened, she stepped inside and pressed 9th floor, before the door could close someone kept the hand in between the closing door, and the door opened again.

"Sorry I am getting L'll...." The familiar voice said "late" it was Kazaf. He entered the lift and looked at Zudy and they shared that eye contact. She ignored him. Kazaf did the same thing. He pressed the 9th button which was already red. They both were standing beside each other looking at the red flashing number above the closed elevator door. The number was now 2. There were only 6 paces between them. Zudy was thinking about the muddy water incident, and here Kazaf was remembering the same thing the way she pushed her on the muddy ground. The elevator was now on the 3rd floor. Zudy was thinking why it was so slow today? when she wants to get out as soon as possible.
"Damn! It's just 3rd floor" Kazaf screamed and Zudy look's at him making a weird face, as if willing to say 'feelings are mutual'
They both were looking again at the number and the Elevator was filled with scent. The Smell of mild mashed up black beach stone. The smell which is so enhancing Zudy was very sure that Kazaf used Carolina Herrera cologne, but the mild beach rock got mixed with Zudy's Dune By Dior and elevator smelled the smell of juicy orange pumpkin. Zudy wanted to get out soon, she hated pumpkin and more of Kazaf's existence in the lift. It was awkward for both of them. They both were still looking at the numbers, behaving the other does not exist.