The mystery guy

After that kidnapping incident life was never the same. The confidence she regained was now all washed out. Zudy didn't go to college for 2 weeks, didn't receive calls. She became silent as if the world has drifted apart. She spent most of her time either in her bedroom alone or sitting in the courtyard. She developed dark circles, lost about 3 kgs weight in 2 weeks. How much Natasha tried making her mood but it all ruined up. She started getting irritated. She lost trust. Her life became a pattern- cut; she feared the slightest halt, loud voices and shadows. At night, she felt demons watch her like a bird stalks its prey Natasha tried to help her, but she doesn't want it. She taught her about God, but now she doesn't believe and everything what is been taught is out forgotten. Zudy cries out in the night painfully in her bed.

It's funny to realize that one small incident can change your life so easily. When your entire world is irreparable. You can still find yourself there locked in memories of the past; fruitlessly replaying old roles as if life before was just the rehearsal. Everything has got changed in Zudy's life but there were few things which haven't changed at all. Kazaf's name still escaped her lips. Each moment she thought about him, every bad and good incident hovered her mind.

She would scream his name in the dead of night. It's horror that moves her to shatter the peace; as if endless lust or undying nightmare. Back then she cried out the whole night. And when Natasha tried to decrease her out her pain the last thing she could imagine to feel that now it courses through her. It injures her from inside. It moves her useless shivering body to despair. When she awake... Sweat glimmered upon her terrified face and nightmarish soaked skin. And everything's changed and nothing has.... His words still alchemy in the air. Transforming the night into fearful nightmare, his memory, his name. That incident, that snowy night started companying her forever. At nights, she was never alone; in every dream she could see him and herself in his cage and then, mercifully the incident repeats every night. Because of him she was never alone.

"Zudy why are you hurting me?" Natasha said closing the door behind her
"I am talking to you...Zo...look at me...stop looking at that wind chime" Zudy still ignored Natasha
Natasha got very angry she removed the wind chime so angrily and threw it on the corner. Zudy was still silent.
"Zudy ....Zudy...please for me for your mom listen to me forget it" Natasha sat down beside her
Zudy was not interested "Zudy your silence kills me its killing me. I can't see you like this if you want to cut off everything for that mother fuccker fine but listen. This will just prove that you are giving him more importance then us why Zudy? Why are you hurting yourself, and us?" Natasha say's in slow tone
"I don't have strength to face the world...nats.." Zudy cried
"Zudy...Zudy...Look at me..I'll just tell you one thing....Kazaf and you always played pranks on each other and he just played that dirty trick to put you down to underestimate you so that you can never try to face him. But you fell into that trap. Zudy face him and show him that you don't care" Natasha say's
"How can I face him? I am scared..I am scared of whatever happened, I just feel that...Natasha help me...please help me..." Zudy cried in Natasha's lap she couldn't stop, the pain she was feeling was seen in her weep.
"Let's go" Natasha says
"I am not going" Zudy says folding her legs on one seeter
"I am not arguing with you on this topic again. We are going or I am telling to your mom, so that if you have already decided to hurt her then let's do it together" Natasha says in loud voice
"I can't nats" Zudy says
"Shut up Zudy, Betty is down waiting for you. Go to college today or I'll tell mom about what happened" Natasha threatened her.

Zudy had no option then to go to college.

Zudy was sacred of entering in college it has been 2 weeks after that incident. She turned behind and Natasha was standing near the car waiting for her to move inside. Zudy walked inside. She took elevator and got down at 9th floor. She knew that the biology class will be going on. She stepped in the class. Class seemed as same as before. Oceans group having fun time, bafn's eating chocolates Jane busy on cell phone. Zudy didn't dare to see who else was there in class. Her heartbeat was very high. She feared what she will answer?? if someone asked her where was she for 2 weeks.