The end

Name:Rhea Morgan
Age:21
Occupation:CEO of M corps
Relatives :Father(Deceased)Mother(Deceased)
Personality: she only ever acts normal when she's watch anime so how she behaves is unknown.
Speciality:due to the experiments she was unkillable, she couldn't even kill herself when she tried but somehow she was killed and she was relieved.
Her appearance before reincarnation

i am tired I don't want to live this kind of life anymore it hurts no one cares about what I think or how I feel all their forced experiments are leading me to my end and I felt relieved but I will miss some stuff like anime i know it's funny I'm on the verge of death and thinking of anime but it's one of the only things that let me keep going but now I'm finally going to be free "I Rhea Morgan has finally died".Before I fell into eternal slumber those bastards the people who caused me so much pain smile and didn't even bother to help not like I wanted any the only other thing I would miss are the stars that shone bright no matter what time of the night I couldn't help but cry.
I was engulfed in darkness and it was soothing who knew death was so peaceful. Then suddenly I saw a light and I finally thought I was being taken away after years of pain. My parents died when I was very young and they were very powerful people so their fortune was something to be fought over but it was as though my parents foresaw their death they kept their fortune in my name and got someone to take care of me but it took a bad turn when I found out she was working against me I was tortured and the outside world had no idea. I was still the one leading but it was not by choice to everyone else who saw me I was being taken care of but inside the walls of what I once called home I was treated like a vermin.
Although things changed a bit I could never be comforted but now what I wished for for the past eleven since I was ten I've finally been able to let go and reach the end.

Or so she thought...... ....