"What are you talking about? You did... Jamie? You can't go... I need you..."

"I love you, my sweet sister... Be safe, okay? Promise me?" Sienna nodded, incapable of uttering a word. "You'll be fine..." Jamie breathed. He cupped his twin sister's cheek and gave her a poor smile. "You're strong... Much stronger than you think..." A tear fell down his cheek. And his hand slid, and fell on the cold floor.

"Jamie... No... Please... Don't go...," she cried. She started sobbing, holding her brother. She stayed like this for a long time. Until dawn arrived. She was found by a runner. She was still kneeling on the floor, her brother's head on her lap, her arms around his cold body. And she was looking into the void. Her eyes were dry.

---

"I don't remember what happened when the runner found us... I only remember coming home to my parents. My mother screamed and started crying as she heard the news, and we had to take her to her room. My father took care of her, and I just stayed in my room, for months. One day, my father bid my mother and I goodbye, and he never came back. To this day I still don't know where he is. When I turned 20, that's when I entered the secret services. My real goal is to find out what happened to my father, and why my brother was murdered."

Moonbin stayed quiet for a moment. "I'm sorry," he said, "that this happened to you. But, why do you keep it to yourself for two years and a half? It must have been such a burden..."

"It was, at first. Then I decided to take revenge. And that was the flame that kept me going. I still have nightmares about that night... And the night where I was chased around Gangnam-Gu was triggering for me. But now that I have you guys in my life, I feel better and safer."

Moonbin smiled. "I'm glad we make you feel that way. So, you think this could be the reason why people could be after you?"

"It has to be linked... There are too many coincidences. I didn't know what my father did for a living. My brother said he enlisted the army, but I never saw him with his soldier uniform... I thought that was because he always left it in his room... Also, the fact that my father was as tense as my brother, and that fight... Now that I think of it... During my first year at Her Majesty's Secret Services School, a guy saw me and walked up to me saying : 'oh you look so similar to someone I knew... What's your name?' To be honest, I was so surprised, that I didn't think he could be talking about my brother. I found later on that this guy was Jamie's closest friend. But as soon as I found out, and I asked to see him, they told me he had been sent off on a mission... I found it weird, but we were in a place where we could be sent away just like that, so I didn't think much of it..." Sienna rubbed her temples. "This is so messed up..." she sighed.

Moonbin took her hand and smiled. "Look, you're tired, and wet. You should get changed, and we'll have dinner with everyone. We'll think about all this later. What do you think?"

Sienna nodded with a smile. "I'd like that. But what about Eunwoo? I heard he's still mad at me..."

"He'll be fine. Once he sees I've forgiven you, I have no doubt he'll forgive you as well."

"Okay."

They got up, and went out of the café. The rain had stopped, but the weather was still menacing. So Moonbin called a cab and they went to the hotel. "I'll wait for you outside," Moonbin said. "Go change."

Sienna ran to her penthouse, quickly got changed, and joined Moonbin outside. They took a cab to go to the dorm. While Moonbin had been waiting for Sienna, he had sent a text to Jinjin to tell him Sienna would be joining for dinner. Jinjin had been very surprised, along with the others, except Rocky. And Moonbin had specified that he wanted Eunwoo to stay as well. Jinjin had told Moonbin that Eunwoo had agreed to be there when Moonbin and Sienna would arrive, but didn't promise to stay throughout the whole dinner.