It's better to go near him, she thought. But, her leg skid and fell to the pool.

RK heard her scream and ran towards where she stood. "Manasa..." , He screamed not finding her anywhere.
He heard water splash, and found her coming up from pool.

For a moment, he admired her beauty. Like a mermaid coming from water.

She felt his gaze

She felt his gaze. RK saw her looking at him. Soon he burst out into laughter. She didnt expected him to do that. His non stop laughter irked her. She splashed water on to him.
"How dare you... Stop Laughing and get me out of here.."

He somehow stopped laughing and extended his hand. She kept her hand over his. With the other hand he held her waist and took her out of the pool.
A moment of silence, a moment of blooming love. They stayed in the position for a moment and parted away.

"You.. you stay here.. I will look for a towel. "

M: "Wait.. don't... Don't leave me a..alone.. you know.. I am.. scared-"

He gave her his phone with flashlight on. "Fine..?" , He asked. And she nodded as an answer.
Within two minutes he came with a towel and moved from there. Manasa dried her hair and herself.

RK removed his jacket and threw over her.
"Change your top and wear this. Else..you may catch fever. "

"Thanks, but can't you give me properly. Like throwing things is some sort of hobby for you.." , She glared.

She went to the other corner and wore the jacket. Later she came back and sat down on the couch. RK was trying to make a phone call every now and then.
"I will dismiss that security tomorrow itself. Irresponsible idiot. "

"Oh hello.. can't you see the climate. Maybe he is trapped somewhere. Heavy rain, and I am sure traffic must be too much now. Plus water logging. You can't simply dismiss someone without understanding the reason..."

Rk: "Damn!!"

"Calm down Super Star. Go and take rest. I don't think we can get out of here till morning."

R: "One minute, wasn't it you who were screaming here, that I wanna go home, it's all because of you , etc etc . Now what happened."

M: "Excuse me.. I wasn't screaming okay.. Anyways.. now I understand the situation. And I am adjusted to it. We can't do anything until morning. So keep calm. "

R: "So what about your family? They must be... ah... worried.."

M: "hmm... That's okay. They think I came for night shift. So.. it's.. its.. fine ."

RK went back to his armchair and leaned over it. Rain was getting more heavier, so as cold. He looked at his watch, it was already 10pm. Few minutes later, he glanced at her who was trying her best to get a comfortable sleep in sitting position.

Manasa was hugging herself tightly to escape from cold. She was on the verge of falling down in sleep. He ran towards her held by shoulders, making her rest on his arms. He sat beside her and Manasa encircled her arms around his hip.

Unknowingly his hand caressed her hair. He leaned over her head and dozed off.