Torture

Just to let everyone there is extreme violence in this... so i warned you.  Also please read author's note at the bottom for contest information!!! :D

The thought of hurting Kayden in every possible way I knew how thrilled me. I dragged Kayden back into the house that was so familiar. It was ironic that Kayden picked this island to hide out on. I carried him back to the master bedroom and handcuffed him to the bedposts. Once he was tied up and escaping was impossible, I walked back out to my boat where my toys were hidden.

            I remembered the day where I stopped by the small convenience store in the rough, less watched area of the town. The cashier who had been an old man had questioned me, but I knew he’d never say anything. This had been a few weeks ago when I had prepared for Kayden’s torture. I’d always been prepared for this moment. I grabbed the bag of weapons and was thankful I didn’t have to use the rope I brought. Kayden was stupid enough to have handcuffs in the house for me to use instead, and handcuffs were sturdier than rope.

            I glanced in the bag to see several knives, duct tape, bleach, matches, and whiskey. And unfortunately, for Kayden, despite those being the only items he bought, there was plenty for me to use on him in the house. I set the bag of weapons down and went to search the house for more weapons to use.

            Since I had once prepared and stayed at this house, I knew where certain items were. I had grabbed some towels, because I knew it was going to be messy. There were a few other things I hadn’t realized were in the house that I found interesting. I walked back into the bedroom with the rest of my items. I lit a candle in the room, loving the sweet aroma that filled the air. I grabbed the bucket of ice cold water and threw it on Kayden, instantly waking him up from his unconsciousness. A smirked covered my face.

            Once Kayden realized what was happening where he was, he sighed, already knowing what was going to happen. I could tell the wound on his leg had clotted and was now dried up blood, but that would change soon.

            “I’ve been waiting to do this for a long time, Kayden.” I snarled, twirling a knife in my hand.

            “To think we used to be friends, now look where we are. It’s sad to think you’ve gone weak.” Kayden said with a smug look on his face.

            “Let’s see how weak I am after this evening.” I snapped, letting the knife puncture his left arm, allowing warm blood to ooze from the wound.

            “Is that the best you’ve got? I’ve been tortured before, nothing can break me.” Kayden yelled, holding back the pain he felt rushing throughout his body.

            I walked over to Kayden next to the bed and slid my knife down his chest, cutting open his shirt, while creating a sliver of a cut down his chest all the way down to his stomach. He bit down on his lip, and I couldn’t help but smirk at his pain. It’s funny because I was just getting started.

            My vision was red with rage towards Kayden and so what I did next thrilled every ounce of my body. I walked over to the candle that I had lit. I looked down to see the orange flame slightly heating my face. A sinister grin appeared on my face as I slowly walked over to Kayden, watching the candle intensely.