Chapter 1: The awakening...

The year is 4102, The war wages on between the Colonial Frontier Militia and the Galatic Taunis mining Industries. Serious bloodshed for worlds, as they fight an unknown force is annihilating planets and wiping all life on their surfaces....

The beautiful night sky was lit with many bright stars, as 2 people lay in the tall grass and star gaze upon the night sky.
"Do you think we will ever travel the stars Dutch?" Said the Blue Valarian girl.
Dutch starred at the star lit sky, "I don't know, maybe?"
The girl laughed and pointed at the brightest star, "Look! That ones getting bigger!"
Dutch's heart sank as he saw the star was also getting closer!
The girl sat up and looked at Dutch with a blank face "You won't ever stop us by yourself...."
Dutch sat up "W-what?"
Suddenly a gust of wind hit them both with an icey cold touch as the star that was growing, turned into a column of fire impacting the ground. Lighting shot across the land and hit Dutch and the girl... the wall of fire approaching them "NOT AGAIN!! NO!" Screamed Dutch as the girl stood up, black scars of lighting arms showing on her body "You wont ever..... STOP UUUUUSSSSS--" The wall of fire hit and she was burnted to nothing and Dutch screamed "VETRAAAAA---"

"FUCKING WAKE UP!!!" yelled Vetra, Dutch suddenly awoke to gunfire and bullets hitting the wall.
"THEIR ADVANCING ON US!!! GET YOUR DAMN RIFLE!"
Dutch was sore and his head was pounding, he quickly got up and grabbed his gun, he ran to the closest cover with Vetra. "That concussion grenade got you good! Will you be alright?!"
"Yea, wasn't expecting it! How long was i out for?" Asked Dutch
"Maybe 5 minutes! I don't really know! They threw a bunch at us as we pushed the LZ and blew up our ticket out! The G.T.M.I. are blood thirsty today!!" Said Vetra
Dutch held his head in pain, the sound of poudng gun fire did not help.

A scream is heard as a Frontier soldier is hit from multiple directions, thudding right beside Dutch.
"WE NEED TO GET OUR OF HERE!! (Getting on comms) WE NEED ANOTHER EVAC!! THE LAST ONE WAS SHOT DOWN!!!" Dutch shouted into the radio.
"We are sending another evac ship, here are the coordinates for the LZ, the fleet Admiral has given permission for OTG weapons. Move to the new LZ after we give support. Copy?" Said a calm Yu' no.
"COPY! EVERYONE GET READY FOR DANGER CLOSE!!!" Screamed Dutch.
Moments later, sound barriers were broke and air hissing was heard. As all the Frontier soldiers took cover, missiles landed on the G.T.M.I. forces.

As the Frontier soldiers ran through the smoke and dust, a irritated desert area could be seen with a a purple gas giant visible and a beautiful green and red planet in front of it along with the C.F.M. 6th fleet, "THROUGH THOSE CLIFF FACES!! MOVE!!" barked Vetra. Dutch and many other soldiers started to run, with a few on edge of the group watching out for G.T.M.I. forces from behind. They heard a rumbling sound in the distance, a C.F.M. fighter was tailing a G.T.M.I. fighter, burst of shots and maneuvering around pointed mountains of rock. As they were closing got closer to the cliffs, a loud explosion is heard the G.T.M.I. fighter has visible smoke coming from it, it begins to break apart and debri is flying everywhere. Its spinning uncontrollably and it breaks apart mid air and upon impact of the desert. It explodes and shrapnel is launched everywhere. Avoiding debri as they approached the cliff faces and the gap they were heading for, gunshots lead out and a squad of 4 G.T.M.I soldiers were seen on top the cliffs firing down. Bullet inpacts heard and 3 soldiers fell to the ground dead. One of them landed and rolled towards Dutch, Dutch was upset at the sight desert camo scout. "YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!" Let out one of the soldiers as he returned fire, "GET DOW--" said another but he was to late. The soldier who returned fire had dropped to the ground after his head had suddenly exploded. Vetra went onto the comms "WE ARE DEALING WITH HEAVY CAUSALTIES!! WE NEED MORE SUPPORT NEAR US!!"
The same calm Yu' no voice came up "A Lammergeiers gunship is on its way to provide cover fire. ETA 3 minutes."
"I don't think we got 3 minutes!" said Dutch to Vetra.
More gunfire is heard and more bullets impacting.
"Stay behind cover till that fucking gunship is here!" Ordered Vetra.
Dutch did a roll call "Who is all still fucking alive!?"
"Sergeant Voin, still kicking!"
"Corporal schive, accounted sir!"
"Private Decken, cal-" a bullet whizzed by and hit the soldier in his visor.
"Private Tes' li, reporting!"
"Lance Corporal Johnn, Still alive!"
Lastly "Sergeant Vik, staying out of fucking sight!"
"So, i forgot. How many soldiers did we land with!?"
"Twelve! (12)" shouted Vetra.
"So we got 7 people left? Fuck!" Exclaimed Dutch.
A loud roaring sound is heard coming from behind them, a G2-5X gunship came into sight. It shot a small set of missles at the squad, accompanied with a burst of rounds.
The squad tried running but were quickly over come by the barrage of lethal weapons. Obliterating them into a red mist.
A deep voice came up on comms "This is mother bird 1, over. Continue to LZ, we will provide cover till you get to the opening. Copy?"
Vetra let out a sigh of relief, Dutch replied to the pilot "We copy, moving now!"
As the remaining Frontier soldiers began moving, metal clashing could be heard, over the radio the voice spoke again "Is that small caliber fire? Are they asking to die? Turn the turret 42° left and teach them a lesson Kar." The 2nd pilot had knodded and turned the gun at the source of fire. Unleashing a straight 10 second burst of fire. The source had stopped.