The Meeting

Thomas Jefferson sat at his desk, after work hours, staring at the screen of his laptop. He was logged into his sugar daddy account where just a few weeks ago he'd started talking to a man called A.H. He was an obvious sugar baby. Submissive, innocent, and absolutely willing.

He hadn't seen a profile picture of A.H which confused him at first. Usually all the men wanted to show off what they had. Perhaps he was embarrassed or didn't want anyone he knew to see him.

Thomas offered him a job, at his workplace, after learning of his employment issue. He'd figured that it would be a genius idea to have his sugar baby close by.

Until the worst thing that could probably happen, happened.

A face from his past that he had not seen in years had shown up, Alexander Hamilton. When he had seen him at the end of that hall everything that he'd been trying to forget since college came rushing back to him in a flurry of emotions.

He thought when they had parted ways in that parking lot that was the last time he would ever see him. And he was fine with that, it gave him time to get over him.

But how do you get over someone whom you never dated?

And then when Lafayette had told him that he was his new assistant everything hit him like a ton of bricks. This could not be happening, out of all the men he could have met on this planet it had to be him. And as he stared at him all he could think of was those wistful eyes staring out into the crowd of people leaving to start their new lives. His lips gently dragging on the cigarette they were passing back and forth. The smile he had shot him before he disappeared into a minivan.

He gave him a very thorough once over. "I know what that looks like naked." He told himself before he finally shook out of his trance and quickly built up the stone wall he had spent years building around himself.

But now how was he supposed to approach the situation? Alexander hated him and to his knowledge the feeling was mutual.

T.J: So you were at work today

He waited a few moments before Alexander responded.

A.H: Yeah

T.J: I think we have some things to talk about

A.H: Do we?

T.J: What do you mean?

Thomas wasn't used to being kept waiting. Normally when he hooks up with men, they don't hesitate to get in bed with him. He'd always pride himself on being good looking. His mother loved to get him silk suits, and breeches when he was younger. Even though he had 6 sisters, his mother always flaunted his beauty as well. His 3 brothers had made fun of it, but Thomas had never minded. Alexander was different though, which kept Thomas interested.

Alexander was in his tiny studio apartment, sitting on the old blue carpet while staring at his laptop. He didn't ask for it, but Thomas couldn't help but get it for him. His fingers hesitant to reply, as he sat through the silence thinking of things to say. It was today that Alex realizes that his sugar daddy was his college, bully Thomas Jefferson. The two had been bitter rivals since Debate Club where they'd both tried to out argue each other. More times than not the verbal fights turned physical.

Thomas being taller, and stronger, of the two would usually win the fights, and leave Alex in poor condition. Usually James Madison would help Thomas gang up on Alex. Alex still has a scar on his neck when Thomas had smacked him with a cane.

Alex was afraid of what Thomas would do if he ever found out who he really was. He'd probably break the whole 'sugar daddy' thing off. Not only would that mean his money would stop coming, but he would be lonely. Alex didn't mind Thomas being his sugar daddy. Thomas was very much attractive. His thick, curly, black hair had gotten a bit longer almost touching his shoulders. He'd gotten a few inches taller so he was basically towering over Alex. His muscles were even more pronounced than before.

Thomas was attractive, not that Alexander didn't hate him. It's just lust, not anything, in particular towards Thomas. He was most definitely not fantasizing about him or anything. Alex sighs before his fingertips quickly press the buttons on his laptop.

A.H: I'm just afraid is all.

T.J: Afraid of what?

A.H: Of what will happen when we meet...

T.J: That is something we need to discuss

A.H: You hate me

T.J: You hate me

Alexander let himself smile at this.

A.H: Ok, we can meet up. Just not at work.

T.J: Alright, name a time a place.

A.H: The coffee shop on the corner, near the bank, before work.

T.J: I'll be there.

Alex logged off the website and tried to stop his hands from shaking. Was this really happening? Alex thought as he remembered all the fights him and Thomas had. Maybe things will work out, Alex thought. Maybe him and Thomas could bury the hatchet and he could bury himself under that tall hunky-

He shook his head. Nope he was totally not going down that road.

While Alex was thinking about wearing something nice to their little coffee meeting, Thomas was getting out of his car with a smirk and shaking knees. He had finally taken control of the situation and that made him feel a little better. He had made up a wonderful plan. First coffee, then he'd take Alex to his house, and figure things out from there.

Hopefully anyway