Hickeys

3 days later..

(Gaege POV)

Y/N, the boys and are we're all in the living room eating food and laughing. Talking nonsense and things. Y/N stood up and said, "I gotta go to the bathroom boys. I'll be back." As she walked away I watched the way she moved. I bit my lip and looked at the guys. They were all looking at me proudly. "W-what?" I ask nervously. "Oh nothing.." Narrator said. "No, tell me." I say to them. "Fine." Eddie said. "When are you gonna tell Y/N you like her?" "Who said I liked her?" I ask. All of them looked at me annoyed. "The way you look at her says enough." Josh said. "Yeah. We can feel the sexual tension between you two." Eddie said. All of them giggled and nodded. I blushed. "Ok, maybe I like her.." I say quietly with a smile. They all smiled. "I knew it!" Mully slightly yelled. Y/N came down the stairs at that moment. "You knew what?" She asked scaring us. "Jeez Y/N, you scared us." I say with a smile. "Oh, sorry." She sits back in her spot and I watch her. All of them were looking at me. I give them eyes of dismissal and we all go back to laughing and watching TV. I kept looking at Y/N. The outfit she was wearing was so cute and it revealed a lot..

 The outfit she was wearing was so cute and it revealed a lot

(You were wearing this btw)

I looked over to Eddie and he was looking at me with his eyebrows raised. I shook my head, dismissing him. After a bit, Y/N put her head on my shoulder. I look at her and her eyes are closed. I smile and put my arm around her. I look at Eddie and he was smirking. All the other guys were too. I looked at them annoyed and I whispered, "she's just sleeping." Eddie nodded and smirked again. Mully and Josh were sitting next to eachother. Mully was watching Josh like he was lulled by him. Narrator was sitting in the recliner also sleeping. "Are you guys gonna stay the night?" I ask Mully, Josh and Eddie. "Because Narrator looks like he is." I also say with a giggle. "We may." Eddie said looking at Mully and Josh. Josh then looked at Mully because he was staring at him. They both blushed and looked away from one another. "Yeah, I've got another spare bedroom, so whoever wants to sleep with one anoth-." I said but I was cut off by Eddie saying, "Mully and Josh can sleep in the room. I'll sleep here." Really quickly. Mully looked at Eddie in fear shaking his head. Eddie winked at Josh and smirked. Mully and Josh blushed at the same time. "I'm fine with it." Josh said. Mully look at him and his eyes widened and he smiled. Eddie looked at me and smiled a smile of mischief. I gave him the look as well and look back at Y/N. "I'm gonna carry her to her room." I say softly. Eddie nods and smiles. I then put my arm under Y/N's legs and pick her up bridal style. I walked up the stairs slowly, trying not to wake her. I open her door and put her on her bed. I cover her up with her blanket and I put my hand on her cheek. She looked so peaceful. I kiss her on the forehead. It's like she sensed it because she smiled and pulled my arm, making me lay on her. I was scared that she was gonna wake up, but she didn't. I smiled and went to sleep, holding her.

When I woke up, she was still sleeping. I leaned up and remembered the clothes that she had on. The crop top.. it was up a little now and I could see her bra. I blushed and looked away, but I couldn't help myself. I put my lips on her stomach and kissed. After a while, I saw what I had done. I gave her hickeys.

(Kinda like this but way more purple and closer together)

I felt Y/N kinda move a little bit. I had my hands on her hips straddling her, so when she opened her eyes she was a little freaked. "Uh, what are you doing..?" She asked while sitting up. "Uh.." I mumble as I sit up straight. Y/N looked at her stomach. "Dude." She said while looking at me. "Why'd you give me hickeys?" Y/N asked with a nervous smirk. "I uh.. I couldn't help myself.. I'm sorry!" I pleaded. I got off of her and off her bed. "N-no, Gaege!" Y/N said as I left her room.

(Your POV)

Gaege just left my room. I was sad, but I looked back at my stomach. I smirked at what he had done. "Damn.." I whisper as I bit my lip. I sit up straight and I get dressed into a long shirt, to hide the hickeys.

(You dressed into this

(You dressed into this.)

After I was done I went to go downstairs. I heard talking, and I go into the kitchen. Eddie, Gaege, and Narrator were sitting with eachother and Josh and Mully were sitting at the table really closely talking. Gaege saw me walk in and looked away. I frowned and walked out of the kitchen. "Y/N." I heard Eddie saw following me. "What Eddie?" I stop before opening the front door. He stopped in his tracks and looked back to the kitchen. "Did Gaege give you hickeys?" Eddie whispered to me. I lift up my shirt to show him. "Oh damn." He whispered. I nodded, smiled and turn back to the door. "Wait, don't go." I heard Eddie say as I closed the door.

(Gaege POV)

I heard the front door close and soon after Eddie came back in. All of us look at him and he shook his head. Eddie came over to me and whispered, "Damn dawg, you really did kiss her good." He smirked and I blushed. "But she sounded annoyed, so I left her." I say softly, but all of them heard me. "No." Eddie said. "It was like she was proud of them actually." I look at him. "Huh?" "Yeah. When she showed me she smiled and blushed." Eddie said leaning against the counter. I look at Mully and Josh. They weren't really paying attention. They were talking to eachother, but Narrator was. "I bet she was." Narrator said with a smirk. "Yeah." I say with a smile. "I did do her pretty good though." I said in my 'Juicy' voice. Narrator and Eddie laughed at that so I did too. After about 3 hours the front door opened. All the guys and I were in the living room and we looked to the door. Soon Y/N came around the corner. Her eyes widened. "Hey." She said in a slurred voice. "Are you drunk?" I ask. Y/N looked around. "Nope. Nope nope." She said with a straight face, but she giggled. "Hey guys, look." Y/N said. All of them look at her and she pulled her shirt up. "Gaaeeeggee gave these to me." She said proudly. She pulled her shirt up a bit too much to ran to her and pulled her shirt down, even though I didn't want to. "Y/N." I say. She looked at me with cute eyes. "Why are you drunk? Where did you go?" Y/N's face turned to a thinking face. "Uh, what's it to you? You aren't my bosssss." She said while putting her hand on my chest. "I'm gonna go uh, take a nap. Bye-bye guyssss." Y/N said while walking up the stairs, tripping once. After she closed her bedroom door, I looked back at the guys. They were all smirking. "Dude!" Eddie yelled. "She so fuckin' likes you dawg! She's proud of her hickeys!" I laugh and walked back over. "I didn't wanna put her shirt back down." I say while sitting down. "I wanted to take her upstairs and have my way with her, with her consent of course, but ya know." I smiled and bit my lip. All of them started laughing and Eddie hit my back. "Then why don't you?" Eddie asked. "Because, you guys are here and also I don't want her to be drunk. I want her to give a clear agreement to it." I said like a gentleman, but after I said that, they all laughed again so I did too.

Heeelloo! I hope you liked this chapter. I did 🤗. Bye, love ya! (Also, longest chapter I've ever done!)