Gaming

(Your POV)

I was in the recording room finishing editing the video from last night. After I was done I leaned back and sighed. The front door knocked. I thought that Gaege was gonna answer it so all I did was pull out my phone. It was 12:46 pm. I heard loud voices downstairs and thought that the guys were here. I opened the door and walked out of the hallway. I heard Mully and Josh talking. I walk down the stairs and it was quiet. They all looked at me and smiled. "Hey, Y/N." They all said at the same time. Eddie was looking at me sweetly with a cute smile. I blushed and walked fully down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen to get a snack. I could hear the guys' voice getting louder. And soon they came into the kitchen. I was eating a granola bar when they all looked to me. I looked at them scared. "What?" I asked with my mouth full. Mully opened his mouth to talk when Josh cut him off. Mully then stared at Josh with wonder. "We were wondering if you wanted to play VR right now." Josh asked me with a smile. I looked at Gaege. He had on a happy smile. "Well uh, sure? Who's gonna play first?" I ask with a smile. "Uh, how about you, I and Mully?" Narrator asked. "Uh, sure. I'm gonna finish this bar and I'll be up!" I say happily. They all smile and left the kitchen and I finished eating a couple minutes later. I left the kitchen and went up the stairs. I opened the recording room door and walked in. Narrator and Mully were standing with the headsets on so I grabbed mine and signed in and started playing.

(Gaege POV)

Eddie, Josh and I were sitting on the couch. I'll admit, I kinda like Y/N. The clothes she was wearing just.. mmmm.. showed off her body just a little too much, but I liked it~

 showed off her body just a little too much, but I liked it~

(What you were wearing btw, without the glasses and hat.)

(Still Gaege POV)

I was staring at her and then looked at the tv. Eddie noticed and said, "Pendejo, you do like her!" He said in a whisper yell. Mully looked over. "You do?" He whispered. I blushed. "Dude, how can't I? Just look at her!" I say quietly. Eddie glances over and looks back at me and just raises his eyebrows. "Ok, damn. You right dawg." Mully let out a giggle. I laughed and Eddie did as well. I looked at Mully. It looked like he was looking at Y/N, but he wasn't. He was looking at Josh. "Dude." I whisper to Mully. He looked at me and his eyes widened. "Uhh.. I wasn't looking at Josh." He said quickly. I smile and say, "It's alright, Mully." He blushed and looked back to Josh. "He's so cute..." Mully whispered very quietly. I couldn't really hear what he said, then I realized. "Oh, you like him, like him.. don't you?" I asked Mully with a smirk. Mully's head shot towards me. "Shh!" He shushed. I giggled and looked back at Y/N. Narrator, Josh, and Y/N were doing a skit which she had to jump up and down. I blushed after I saw her ass jiggle a little bit. Eddie saw it too and giggled. "Dude!" He whisper yelled again. "Ssshhhhhh!" I say nervously. "I'm gonna go... Uhhh.... To the kitchen..." I say hesitantly. I stand up and hear Mully and Eddie giggle behind me. I leave the room and shut the door. "Oh my god....." I say quietly as I feel a tingle in my legs. "Damn.." I whisper. I put my hand on my lap and calm down. 'fuck..' I think. I waddle down the stairs (haha 😂) and go into the kitchen. I made a slight moan while going into the kitchen. I lean against the door frame, wanting to get rid of this boner. "Fuck it." I say. I walk into the bathroom behind me. I close the door and lock it. I sit on the ground in a comfortable position and take a breath. I put my hand in my pants and moaned and bit my lip a little bit.

(Eddie POV)

Gaege left the recording room a couple minutes ago and I was sitting there with Mully. Him and I were laughing at what Y/N and the two others were doing. I glanced at Mully. He was looking at Josh with a look of want. I lean closer to him. "Do you like Josh?" I whisper. I accidentally scared him. Mully jumped and calmed down. "Uh.. yeah.. I guess I do." Mully said while looking back to Josh. I smile. "Good for you." I say to him. He looked at me with a blushed smile. "Thanks, Eddie." Mully said. I nod and say, "You're welcome." After a couple minutes, Y/N took off her headset and kinda pointed it towards Mully as if to say, 'You wanna play now?' Mully smiled and stood up, taking the headset. Y/N sat in Mully's spot and looked around. "Where's Gaege?" She whispered to me. "Uh.." I say nervously with a smile. "He's um.." right then the door opened. Gaege came in and looked at me. He had a slight smile and a blush. "He's right there." I say with a smirk. Y/N turns to look at the doorway, but he's already inside the room and the door closed. He sat in the middle of Y/N and I and looked at me. He leaned in and said, "I delt with it." With a smirk and a giggle. "Ew, dawg. Gross!" I said laughing. He laughed and looked at Y/N. "You done?" Gaege asked her. She looked at him and smiled. "Yep!" The both of them look at the TV's and I lean back.

*Time skip brought to you by THE BOYS 🤗🤗*

(Gaege POV)

All the guys left about 10 minutes ago and Y/N and I were chilling on the living room couch. She was playing on her phone and I was just watching her. She had a blanket on her legs and her hair was messed up a little bit. Y/N noticed I was looking at her and looked up at me. She smiled and blushed. "What?" She questioned me. I shook my head. "Nothing." I told her with a smirk. Y/N looked at me in disbelief. "Alright." She said looking back to her phone. I nod and say, "I'm going to bed." Y/N looked back to me and said, "Alright. Good Night." With a cute little smile. I smile. "Good Night, Y/N." I put my hand on her cheek and got off the couch and walked up the stairs. I glanced back at her and she had her hand where I just had it and she was blushing. I made it all the way to the top and went to my room.

Heeelllooo! I hope you liked this chapter 😉😂. Bye, love ya!